DuY's Fri/Sat Pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$160,000(31-20)

Gsw+300 series before game 3 -- 40000-120000 ( I still Believe)

As I said earlier I will pound gsw game 3, but line seems too high so I won't be touching it. I'll probably just play with the series payout as the games go along.

Chi 1st q -.5 2200-2000

--If my bankroll goes down to 100K , Finito for me!!

BOL tonight. I just don't see GSW winning this series, Dallas just didn't match up well against the Warriors, Nobody can guard Boozer, dd boards every game will just hurt you no matter how well the team is playing. Utah had 60 rebounds in game 2. I say save the 40000 pesos or dollars and play something else.

Goodluck duy. :)

BOL tonight. I just don't see GSW winning this series, Dallas just didn't match up well against the Warriors, Nobody can guard Boozer, dd boards every game will just hurt you no matter how well the team is playing. Utah had 60 rebounds in game 2. I say save the 40000 pesos or dollars and play something else.

Goodluck duy. :)

I need a closure

Well if GS takes both at home, the price will drop back again, so you can hedge some out for free money.

This bet is basically like taking game 3 and 4 on the ML. If they win both, your sitting pretty. If they lose one, that could do it.

If they lose game 3, then it's the same as me losing a 40k bet on warriors ML . If they win, I think they win game 4 again, then series goes back down to maybe uj-120

GL Duy! im on that 1q too, seems like everyone is, can't agree with the GSW bet but I wish you luck, I hit Jazz in 5 before the series. BOL

with you on GS 1st qt.

Something to think about--this is under the catagory of free advice, so beware :). If GS doesn't cover the 1st qt, then I believe Utah will take the series. I'm followed this for a few years, and while it is not 100%, it does seem to be a very strong marker about the future. A new home team in Game 3 that does NOT cover the 1st qt tends to loose the series. GS blows this, and even if the win Game 3, I'm taking Utah for the series.

GL to us and we'll see how this works

Florida cracker....Chi won yday's 1st qtr and will still lose the series. So what is your point? I dont think im getting it.

Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$163,700(33-21)

Gsw+300 series before game 3 -- 40000-120000 ( I still Believe)

Back