Pre season : 18-15 +32.9 units

Reg Season: 16-6 +20.58 units

NY-4.5 2.1 units to win 2

Ny Un 204.5 1.05 units to win 1

Pho-3.0 6.3 units to win 6

Suns Over 202 6,3 units to win 6

Spurs-3.5 3.15 to win 3

Phi-3.0 8.4 units to win 8

Minny+5.5 1.75 units to win 1.5 ( For hedging)

Hate Betting a lot of games

Write Ups:

Pho and Over

Nesterovic might be a non impact player, but in the case of the suns, it's a big loss. Pacers are pratically left with Hibbert ( Not offensively polished), Foster ( no offense) and Murphy ( Softie) to bang the paint with Shaq and Amare. I expect Pacers to be in early penalty each quarter the bigs are in. Another I like about this game is books are still underestimating the suns, they came out of the season being the team that can't beat the big boys. . Other option pacers got is to go small, and try to outrun suns who are still very much capable of playing a fast ball.

Which brings me to why I like the over. Last nights suns game, they kindda went back to run and gunning. Guess the old saying " Can't teach old dogs new tricks" goes well with suns. Again books are slow to adjust to this. Suns score for the past 4 games ( 103 Spurs!!!, 95 Hornets!, 107 PTB, 114NJ) That NJ game, they really ran! Pacers Scored 95 and 94 against 2 of the best defensive team in Det and Bos. This just screams value value value!!!!

NY and Und

Hitting myself in the head for not taking NY when this was one of the games I circled. Felton is doubtful, which slows the game down a lot for Cha. Something Brown preaches also. They Bring in Agustine, who can dribble but can't shoot. So Cats are left with 3 scoring options. Okafor who is not really a scorer, Wallace should be good for 20, Jrich 25 to 15 depending on his mood. I expect a score of 110-80 range

Phi

A team in my opinion should do well against small teams. They should clog up the middle taking away easy baskets in the rim, forcing heat to take jumpers all day. I don't know who among you have read wades comment about him forcing shots lately? Throw in the fact Marion might sit. Whether he does or not, that statement alone made me drool over this game.

Miami will be a good team, just not now.

spurs

I really have no opinion, aside from the fact I'm betting that TD and TP should'nt have a worse record than Minny. LOL BTw, got a middle on that game too.

Back