DuY's Extremely Loving these Picks!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre Season: 1-1 (+1780)

I personally think it's a lot easier to win early pre season games, thus my bets will be smaller as the preseason nears the end.

Det-3.5 8800-8000

-- As I've always said, Pre Season is all about bench thus Miami is the Raiders of the Pre season, and the logic is very simple. They have a very short bench and aging superstars. I figure shaq and zo plays maybe 15 min each, thats if they play at all.

Looking at their bench, they have 5 rookies, dorell wright, and PBA superstar Eal Barron
an_roll_laugh.gif

As for Detroit, I figure they give Nazr, and Maxiell lots of time so as to flip and hayes.

I Strongly believe Ston's take this by more than 10pts.

New York -2.5 3300-3000

-- I honestly don't know what Philly is trying to do with their team, as far as I'm concerned knicks' a very deep team and I figure they will try to incorporate Randolph into the system a lot this pre season.

ok, they are up at the greek now. NY game jumped 5 points in the opposite direction. Phily -2.5 now and Detriot at -6.

Still like NY at +2.5 DUY????
And Det at -6???????????? :cheers::cheers:

Last edited:
damn wish bookmaker offered lins on pre season or i woulda got to use my season tix to watch the pistons stomp the heat

Still like NY at +2.5 DUY????
And Det at -6???????????? :cheers::cheers:

New York, No! Just found out curry is injured. It's actually a case of a very bad bet, just hoping for the best.

as for Ston's yes I would still take them but not for that much anymore. probably half of your intended wager

New York, No! Just found out curry is injured. It's actually a case of a very bad bet, just hoping for the best.

as for Ston's yes I would still take them but not for that much anymore. probably half of your intended wager

Thanks my man - sooooooooooooooo excited that NBA has started again!!!!

DuY
I liekd Det big time today with the epth against a Miami team with a bunch of garbage playas...never got to put a play in though

Line moved to -7 before I could deposit at Greek - and they limited my deposit to $250!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ???????????????????? :hang:

You're nuts. How can rely on NBA egos in preseason ball. It's hard enough in regular season.

Still, a win is a win, and money is money. This is TRUE gambling.

GL :cheers:

The most important key for me in preseason is betting the bench at least for the early part. Secondly, it's coaches tendencies on playing time.

Back