DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Playoff run Bankroll:

$42,300( 14-4)

Phi-9.0 4400-4000

-- might hedge this out later

Suns-4.5 6600-6000

suns-2.5 2750-2500

looks good but god damn 16.5K maybe you bet that much for a possible middle @ +5.5 or more

Hedging:

Lakers+1.0 3300-3000

Marion and Barbosa 3 fouls each. I expect this game to be really close all the way, and from What I've seen from the lakers, They don't foul anymore if it's more than 2 possesion game.

Hedging:

Lakers+1.0 3300-3000

Marion and Barbosa 3 fouls each. I expect this game to be really close all the way, and from What I've seen from the lakers, They don't foul anymore if it's more than 2 possesion game.

Hope your right here :cheers:

Phi-9.0 4400-4000

I'd like to know your reasoning on Philly at such a high #. I am from Philly area, and Im not so sure they can cover this big #, because Coach Cheeks has been/and will be playing the young bench players more minutes down the stretch.

I want some action on this game b/c it will be on tv for me. I'd like your thoughts. Thanks!

Phi-9.0 4400-4000

I'd like to know your reasoning on Philly at such a high #. I am from Philly area, and Im not so sure they can cover this big #, because Coach Cheeks has been/and will be playing the young bench players more minutes down the stretch.

I want some action on this game b/c it will be on tv for me. I'd like your thoughts. Thanks!

Just a bad call on my part thats all.

Playoff run Bankroll:

$45,400( 17-7)

All I can say is, What a Day
an_baby.gif

There are some plays that I forgot to post here, and it lost. But part of my record.

Crazy run bro!

BTW: I seen some shit over at that other site. That place can go FUCK THEMSELVES. Appreciate your insight.

Back