DuY's Early Sun Afternoon Pick!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Playoff run Bankroll:

Was-2.5 3300-3000

-- Wiz had an extremely tough loss against Raptors, a game they should have won! Whats the best way to bounce back? Beat a team on a downhill. Read an article the other day that Bucks are moving to a youth movement, Safe to say they've given up on the season. Afterall, you get incentives for losing( Draft)
an_wink.gif

Also looking at Denver depending on melo, if he's in I'll be pounding the shit out of Denver. Still undecided on Suns/mavs, but this game is more of a for the heck game!
an_roll_laugh.gif

Your right on about Denver. Denver is a great play b/c they are just as good on the road as at home. AI and Melo both got banged up so we must watch that closely. If the line opens at something like DEN -3 or more, pound the shit out of Denver.

I also like DET to make their last statement before going into cruise mode. MIA is horribly overrated... couldn't hold the Raptors jock for 2 minutes... and I think DET rolls them tomorrow early and opens it up

Your right on about Denver. Denver is a great play b/c they are just as good on the road as at home. AI and Melo both got banged up so we must watch that closely. If the line opens at something like DEN -3 or more, pound the shit out of Denver.

I also like DET to make their last statement before going into cruise mode. MIA is horribly overrated... couldn't hold the Raptors jock for 2 minutes... and I think DET rolls them tomorrow early and opens it up

Ston's not a bad idea, one thing concerns me is that rip will be playing for the 1st time in a couple of days so as to webber. Thinking they might need sometime to shake off the rust. @nd half might be worth a look.

As for Den, a couple of factors I'm looking at.

a. Revenge

b. They are a lot better team than Seattle who's playing way above their head.

c. With the recent surge of clips and warriors, Melo's not a lock to make the playoff yet.

i agree the bucks are in tank mode but i would play wiz ML

I don't see the value paying -130+ Why not bet early and buy off the hook for maybe -117? Personally, 2.5 is not a big number to cover. I must be extremely unfortunate for wiz to win exactly by 2. But that's me

Playoff run Bankroll:

Was-2.5 3300-3000

-- Wiz had an extremely tough loss against Raptors, a game they should have won! Whats the best way to bounce back? Beat a team on a downhill. Read an article the other day that Bucks are moving to a youth movement, Safe to say they've given up on the season. Afterall, you get incentives for losing( Draft)
an_wink.gif

Also looking at Denver depending on melo, if he's in I'll be pounding the shit out of Denver. Still undecided on Suns/mavs, but this game is more of a for the heck game!
an_roll_laugh.gif

i'm tailing u on this one...just hope my bookies line don't go up on me:nervous:

Sun-2.0 2200-2000

-- Really can;t give you an explanation here. Both clubs are excellent. It's basically a coin toss, and I like the chances of Suns winning this one,.

I'm on the Cavs DUY! .. so far this year without Lebron they've beaten Sac at home by 24, GSW at home by 27, and @ Philly by 8. They're 3-0 ATS... maybe they're due for a let down, especially after the Chicago win, GL

Nice start in Boston for you, damn, maybe the Cavs found out Lebron wasn't playing when we did .. that's what it looks like, haha. GL and nice job with the early wins

Den-3.0 11000-10000

Basically rolling over What I won today.

This is why I like them, Feel free to discuss:

a. Revenge

b. They are a lot better team than Seattle who's playing way above their head.

c. They're now the 8th seed, with a surging warriors behind them by a game i think.

great job Duy...hope you have a perfect nite...i got denver too.:cheers: ..
my bookie overslept:smiley_aalg: and i missed out on the wiz game:smiley_abve: ...to make it worse..i had cavs not knowing LB wasn't playing:hairout: i really want to:spank: the bookie now!!!!!!!!

Duy with the sweeppppppppp:bow: money; :dance3:

your bookie:smiley_abve:

keep the winners coming

Thanks for all the Well wishes!

Playoff run Bankroll: $21,000 ( 4-0), 8-0 if we counted last night

This is a true gambler! Wins 2 early, then rolls all the winning units on 1 play late. I did the same thing bro! It is a sick, sick process.

Cheers:cheers:

Back