DuY's Early Mon Picks!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$167,000(30-17
)

Ston's-5.0 16500-15000

-- Think, I don't need to point out the obvious. Bulls live and die by their jump shots. And ston's happen to be one of the best defensive team against it.

Warriors +4.0 11000-10000

-- Too fast, Too furious.

interesting position on the pistons's, i like it very much, i am still undecided on this one it'll probally be piston's or no play for me.

BOL

If Stons cover. I'm adding 5k to GSW ML+160. ( part of record)

Will probably be back for warriors HT.

Why is everyone on GSW?

They don't match up well against Utah.

Is it the fatigue factor?

I am back! FINALLY! :D

Adding:

Gsw+4.5 2nd half 11000-10000

Should have just added on the ML.
angry.gif

-- Jazz is playing Warriors pace, and offensive skill wise they're the underdogs on this style.
-- Boozer is being kept in check by versatile jazz big men.

I'll shout it again, Warriors will go to the conference finals.
an_speak.gif

Emotional loss man. I walk away from this one KNOWING GS +4 full game was the correct bet. And quite frankly, the 2H was too. I dont care what anyone else says/thinks.

GL tomorrow. This one will be tough to forget, though. But we have no choice but to move on...

Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$166,000(31-19)

I will Never regret the ML play. There were questionable calls in the end, which I'll say is the true home court advantage.

Emotional loss man. I walk away from this one KNOWING GS +4 full game was the correct bet. And quite frankly, the 2H was too. I dont care what anyone else says/thinks.

GL tomorrow. This one will be tough to forget, though. But we have no choice but to move on...

True.

i continue to be amazed at your ability to produce winning plays .
pistons really put the hammer down and thoroughly dominated the bulls again . we'll see if they can sustain what they have going on the road .
chicago homecourt can not be undervalued but detroit looks to be on a mission . we'll see if some of them misses dont switch to swishes . chauncey billups the big dog talking shit it's shifted , to the city winded ,
if chicago doesnt hit the rim , they win it , opinion ?
gs was in the driver's seat and couldnt work the last couple turns bucking on the gearshift . unfortunate . boozer brauned his way to 10 offensive boards ? more ? bullying and bulldozing no wonder his nose looks crooked and he's got broke teeth . is he bronco nagurski blowing thorough the whole team ? exploding through every hole , there he goes , he broke free . utah is not afraid to go inside against the warriors . williams got inside on the stutterstep stoopify too many times . too easy . different results than the mavs series . there are some finishers here . no lollipop shots late other than memo and that overgrown leprachaun feels lucky charms hoisting those 3s . golden state really swarmed dallas at the rim and i was surprised at their speed and athleticism on the defensive end .
i remember saying holy shit watching them swat shots and disrupt passing lanes forcing dallas to play timid and mild mannered . sure it's only one game but utah pointguard can get inside with strength , shifty speed , and can finish . high scoring . game 2 looms . golden state vroom vroom .
ak47 terrified civilians and miliary personell alike with his first quarter swat brigade . 5 blocks in 7 minutes? 8 ? 9? in the 1st quarter ? and they still scored 35 ? great game and shoulda got the win . good luck and continued success .:shake:

Back