DuY's Early Fri Pick!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 62-54+ $4,575

Orl-4.5 4400-4000

-- The only reason line is set this low was Houston was able to rally back from Boston, which only a few team's able to do.

Let me elaborate my thoughts.

ORL is 7-7 at home, although having an overall winning record of 22-12. That means that you can not justify capping a home advantage.

HOU is 8-11 away. They need the win after two losses and a 15-17 record, and they can avenge a recent home loss to ORL. They tanked some morals after playing BOS well.

Capping without home advantage gives a line of -2.5 based on pure power differential.

I look at it match-up wise. Yao might get his 25-15 tonight, him aside, are you banking Alston or Battier to carry the offensive load? I know it's entirely possible, but I look at the probabilities of this happening.

Bonzi has picked up the slack since Tmac went down, however, he is more of a driving type of scorer. With a Defensive presence like Dwight in the middle, I don't see much success from him either.

yao won't be able to push around Howard like he does some of the smaller centers. obviously yao is taller but howard is rock solid and can hold his ground.

I look at it match-up wise. Yao might get his 25-15 tonight, him aside, are you banking Alston or Battier to carry the offensive load? I know it's entirely possible, but I look at the probabilities of this happening.

Bonzi has picked up the slack since Tmac went down, however, he is more of a driving type of scorer. With a Defensive presence like Dwight in the middle, I don't see much success from him either.
Thanks for your thoughts.

Regarding Bonzi I read that he feels beaten up, but he has so far been playing through it. Maybe there's an edge there.

BOL :cheers:

Orlando game shoulda went to OT. that tip in by Foyle was good, not sure what game the refs were watching. Even after the review, they still said it was no good, wtf?

Congrats on the winning day :cheers:

You were lucky as hell with the Mavs (I didn't trail that one).

Great thing is that you now have a good start up capital.

Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 64-56+ $17,075

Forgot to post my mavs first half loser for 1k. Anyway, I included it in the record.

Yeah wikeman, your right on both

I am a bad disciple, faded you on ORL, and had I seen the DAL plays I wouldn't have followed. Betting the house on a half-time play is still too reckless for me, gotta train, train, train.

I am a bad disciple, faded you on ORL, and had I seen the DAL plays I wouldn't have followed. Betting the house on a half-time play is still too reckless for me, gotta train, train, train.

LMFAO :36_11_6:

congrats on the winning day DuY :cheers:

I'm afraid I would lose everything in the first week going 0-6 then go 15-2 on 30 $ bets.:36_11_6:

Back