DuY's Can't get over Big Shot Bob's Shot Picks!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$153,300 (23-11)

Gsw+200 series 10000-20000

Mavs+160 series 10000- 16000

Who does'nt want free money?

Mavs-3.0 q1 2200-2000

-- Just tailing Philly

GSW+9.0 2200-2000

-- Think line is too big, especially with how warriors are playing. But I see a big chance of them losing SU.

Indiancowboy's Pick 4400-4000

-- tailing it blindly whatever it is.

ML Parlay Nets/Gsw 400- 5600

-- Who knows?

BOL Duy.

I whole heartedly agree with you on the Warriors game tonight. This is just way too many points to be giving my team considering all their firepower. However I do believe there is a great chance that the Warriors lose today, but I beleive they still cover. Warriors +9 :cheers:

I wish my local did 1st Qtr bets and props :down: and offered player props. Dirks prop bet may be a good idea too. Dirk as of yet still has not produced a great game which he will need to if the Mavs have any hope of winning this game.

Let's get em :spank:

T

Gsw+200 series 10000-20000

Mavs+160 series 10000- 16000

Who does'nt want free money?

First of all, I appreciate your picks and have enormous respect for your abilities.

I may be somewhat confused by the two bets and comment above. Are you simply hedging out of the GS bet? The way I read the bet if GS wins you are going to break dead even, winning $20K for a total investment of $20K. If Dallas wins, you are going to be a net $4K loser winning $16K on a $20K investment. Maybe I just misunderstood what you are doing.

First of all, I appreciate your picks and have enormous respect for your abilities.

I may be somewhat confused by the two bets and comment above. Are you simply hedging out of the GS bet? The way I read the bet if GS wins you are going to break dead even, winning $20K for a total investment of $20K. If Dallas wins, you are going to be a net $4K loser winning $16K on a $20K investment. Maybe I just misunderstood what you are doing.

he will win either 20k or 16k.

he will also be rewarded 10k on the winning bet for money risked.

scenario 1, GS wins the total return on the investment is 30k

scenario 2, DAL wins the total return on the investment is 26k

both which exceed the original 20k investment.

looks like gold to me!

he will win either 20k or 16k.

he will also be rewarded 10k on the winning bet for money risked.

scenario 1, GS wins the total return on the investment is 30k

scenario 2, DAL wins the total return on the investment is 26k

both which exceed the original 20k investment.

looks like gold to me!

Damn where can I make this investment at.

he probably got that odd on gsw before game 4, no gsw is fav for the series i guess.

ahhh yess. Damn I should of got a piece of this action. Damn thats a good deal. Why not put alot more on it since its a win win situation:bow: :drink:

:wacka wacka: With you on GS +9, and 1Q play for Dallas. Dallas will come out with there screaming fans at the beginning of the game.

Unfortuantely, Im on the under. GL, bro

Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$158,700 (25-12)

Why did I hedge!!?@
an_brick.gif

Back