CTG's Pimp
Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 31-23 +$34,590

Over Mem 217.5 550-500

Orl???

--This might be a big play.

Utah 1st half ???

-- small play.

yeah I was actually referring to a possible letdown following an emotional win against Boston.

yeah I was actually referring to a possible letdown following an emotional win against Boston.

hmmm... things like that's always possible, but there is no way to quantify things like that in numbers. so as much as possible I cap games without dwelling too much into those factors.

Still too early in the season to worry about ack to back.

Even with the game as physically taxing as it was - Dwight was pissed at all the hard contact he had to deal with all game long - almost 2 technicals????

Thanks DuY!!!! :cheers:

Satyr - I had thought the same thing originally as I too think emotional factors are important to a teams performance - Golden State on such a high last playoff run for example, beating the "best team" in the NBA.

Skills don't change day to day like that, but even superstars have all the issues of life that we have to deal with and many we don't as they live in the public eye. This will affect how effectively they execute the skills they possess.

Over the weekend a number of announcers / ex-NBA players were talking about Detroit's start to the season being so road heavy and how that may help them come together as a team as they are away from wifes and girlfriends and only have each other to rely on. It brings them closer together as a team...........emotional factors.

I'm actually surprised to hear DuY say he doesn't consider these factors much as it seemed from his choices this was a strong consideration to his plays. We all respect his abilities here, no doubt, and I love to hear him elaborate on any of his plays.

I am hoping that the comeback that BOSTON mounted last night will slap them out of any letdown that may otherwise have happened. If they had beaten Boston by 20, they may have been more likely to celebrate beating the unbeaten team. As it was, they may feel more lucky to have escaped with a win. A 2 point win!!!! Let's hope the veteran coach Stan Van Gundy will have pointed this out to them and they will play a strong game from start to finish tonight - their 3rd game in 4 nights.

GLTA tonight

lol well im just going by the little $ beside his amount. i never even considered him betting dollars was a possibility though. phillipines GDP is $2000. i'm gonna laugh at someone who says they risk 5x as much in a day as the average person makes in a year.

ain't that the f*ckin truth. thats the smartest/funniest thing ive heard all day. the small picture doesn't do any justice to how hot these chicks are. i got it from one of the CTG forums. the chick on the left is a 10 no doubt.

Back