DuY's Biggest Parlay Of the Season Pick!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre season : 18-15 +32.9 units

Reg Season: 22-9 +24.23 units

Ny+6.0 3.15 units to win 3

NY O209.5 6.3 units to win 6

Atl-2.5 3.15 units to win 3

Chi +4.5 1.575 to win 1.5

ML Parlay Det/NOH/HOU 20 units to win 23 units

icon1.gif
DuY's Biggest Parlay Of the Season Pick!!!!!!!
:36_11_6:

3 road ML fav's in a parlay for close to even money. Care to explain why you see value in this???

3 road ML fav's in a parlay for close to even money. Care to explain why you see value in this???

In my opinion, there's no way the first 2 losses. Worse case, I can just hedge the last leg of my parlay with lac 2nd half?

If you plan on hedging the last leg, then why even include it??? You will only be lowering your payout as apposed to just a 2 team parlay...

If houston is up big on HT then no hedging, but if I see the game going down the wire might do so.

as for lowering the payout, no I don't think so. It will give me middling opps.

So if you are smart and all, give me reasons why Det, NO, or HOU will lose? I'm curious what you have to say.

:shake:

and one is off a BTB overtime loss at the buzzer after it looked like yao had seemingly won it for them. demoralizing

Good Luck DUY but why not just bet the 3 straight up outright. Saves $$$$ in the long run

Good Luck DUY but why not just bet the 3 straight up outright. Saves $$$$ in the long run

yeah thats a real good idea. you must have come over from covers with him

Hornets ML -330

Pistons ML -340

Houston ML -230

Need to hit 3 of 3 to turn a profit..... hmmmm:seeya:

If houston is up big on HT then no hedging, but if I see the game going down the wire might do so.

as for lowering the payout, no I don't think so. It will give me middling opps.

So if you are smart and all, give me reasons why Det, NO, or HOU will lose? I'm curious what you have to say.

I didn't say they any one them would lose. I will say that I would be more surprised if they went 3-0 then 2-1 though. When I started betting on sports a few years ago, parlaying big favorites always seemed so easy to me, as if it were free money. Suffice to say, I lost..a lot... I hope you hit it, as long as Houston doesn't cover as well.

Also, yes, it will lower your payout if you hedge out of the last one instead of just playing 2 games. If you are talking about hedging out at halftime with Houston being up big, then that presents a middle opportunity. But i wouldn't recommend hedging out of the last leg of a parlay with my team up big at half...

I didn't say they any one them would lose. I will say that I would be more surprised if they went 3-0 then 2-1 though. When I started betting on sports a few years ago, parlaying big favorites always seemed so easy to me, as if it were free money. Suffice to say, I lost..a lot... I hope you hit it, as long as Houston doesn't cover as well.

Exactly, those ML parlays look so easy

But then when youre sweating them out, having to hit all 3, just to get friggin EVEN $$, after awhile its not as appetizing

i was in love with them for awhile too.

Good luck buddy.The Houston ML would concern me in the parlay. I wouldn't be surprised with a SU Clipper win. However, good luck.

yeah thats a real good idea. you must have come over from covers with him

Hornets ML -330

Pistons ML -340

Houston ML -230

Need to hit 3 of 3 to turn a profit..... hmmmm:seeya:
You mean better off betting all 3 fave ml? I usually treat these ML parlays as one bet.

Also, yes, it will lower your payout if you hedge out of the last one instead of just playing 2 games. If you are talking about hedging out at halftime with Houston being up big, then that presents a middle opportunity. But i wouldn't recommend hedging out of the last leg of a parlay with my team up big at half...

The payout for the 1st 2 is around 1 wins .8 Had to put in HOu to make it almost even. At least with the 1st 2 winning I can hedge a bit for free.

You mean better off betting all 3 fave ml? I usually treat these ML parlays as one bet.

:shake:

naw, im not suggesting that at all.... i know what you did.... but that one guy bukiii suggested you play them all SU individually on the ML....

Adding:

Somewhat even for the night.

Mavs pk 8.4 units to win 8

Over gsw 192.5 4.2 units to win 4

Hou-6.0 1.05 units to win 1

Back