Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug
angry.gif
!!!
angry.gif

Playoffs:

$147,700 (25-13)

Utah 1H-2.5 8800-8000

-- They've won all the 1st half of the series so far. The only reason it's not a bigger play is I don't have the mercy of fouling in closing seconds.

Gsw+???? I'll bet this when I hear the final word on j-rich.

-- Follow me, fade me your choice. It's really a biased pick!!

I'm going to have be biased with you since Utah basically owns in the first half. I just dont think Warriors will let this go to a game 7 and they will finish it in front of the home crowd. I knew I was playing these 2 since Tues and todays the day. Lets get em Duy.

gooser, i hope your right, i really wanna cash my series ticket asap. I like utah in teh first half as well. BOL tonight DUY

Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug
angry.gif
!!!
angry.gif

Playoffs:

$182,200 (28-13)

Should'nt have hedged my series!
an_smash.gif

Holy fucken shit am I reading that right?! You up a half million dollars between the regular season and playoffs?!?! Your the man Duy. Keep it up.

Great Job last night Duy. I made a killing on Utah qst half and the Warriors. Not as much as you though. I too love NJ and took some early action at -5.5, but will probably also play the -7. Raptors are finished and don't have enough experience to handle this team. Tonight Nets hand the Raps their ass on a silver platter.:cheers:

Back