DuY's Attempting to make his own Pick!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre season: - $5,000

Reg Season: 74-69 -$18,500

Although My record shows I'm in the red, I've been pretty succesful BLINDLY tailing a few fine cappers from this site. So to say, I'm making life much easier for me, ie. more sleep. This game however I just can't resist.

Pho-1.5 33000-30000

-- Suns longest losing streak? 2

-- Every game is a must win for them.

-- Some of you might argue that philly is playing extremely well. I agree, but A foused suns team is 10x better than a 6er's team playing beyond what they really are.

-- Their last 2 losses came from the top 2 easter team. The datroit game could go either way, it just so happened the ball did'nt bounce their way. As for the Boston game, I would think it's just a case of a bad shooting night.

a bad shooting night??? they shot 56% Well above thier average and well above what the C's allow. They lost becuase they had 21 turnovers and got destroyed on the boards. The celtics had 17 offensive rebounds, the suns had 4. shaq hasn't helped them out in that department as i think they were hoping he could.

I think they lost to the Celts as badly as they did because of their hard game vs Detroit. not easy for a non-elite team (read, the Suns) to play the East's best in consecutive road games and take both to the wire.

BOL DuY

a bad shooting night??? they shot 56% Well above thier average and well above what the C's allow. They lost becuase they had 21 turnovers and got destroyed on the boards. The celtics had 17 offensive rebounds, the suns had 4. shaq hasn't helped them out in that department as i think they were hoping he could.

I did'nt get to watch the game, for some stupid reason our local cable decided to drop NBA channel which shows nationally televised games.

i was gonna get to that tuck. you beat me to it. hahahaha. they were looking ahead to the '6ers.

do you guys really think they lost that bad to the celtics becuase they were playing Phily 3 days later?? that seems a bit much. Sure Phily beat them a few weeks back but how do you not bring your all at Boston?

much more winnable game and revenge? they run the risk of going 1-3 or 2-2 on this mini road trip. you gotta take the ones you can get. plus BOS losing 2 straight doesn't help the situation of winning in BOS much easier.

I see what you mean slightly, but why would they have a greater risk of going 1-3 on this trip by trying to beat boston?? I feel like it would be just the opposite. If you are gonna give a game away you are running a greater risk of having a worse record. I find it hard to believe that by not trying at Boston they will have a greater chance of beating Phily 3 days later. no?

play at the scenario

you played a tough OT game vs DET, now if you play as hard as you can and come up short vs BOS (plus BOS probably wants to show they can beat everyone in the NBA, so they have a little revenge in mind as well) then you have to face a PHI team who had an easy game vs CHI. and of course you want revenge if you lose @ home... i think you might be downplaying that a bit PHO isn't exactly known for going on the road to beat teams or even beating .500+ teams, tall task to go into BOS and win.

It's possible to go 3-1, but if you go 1-3 instead you are digging yourself a hole in the West. 2-2 is the minimum and you don't want worse than that.

lol just don't be a douchebag.... you made 2 comments in here already about it... since one wasn't enough to get the pot stirred you had to come back later and try to do it again....

it's just not necessary to do, but hey feel free to act like more of a douchebag and i'm sure nobody will miss you on the way out... :shake:

it's just not necessary to do, but hey feel free to act like more of a douchebag and i'm sure nobody will miss you on the way out... :shake:

wtf is that shit? whered that come from??
and now you speak for all of CTG now? who the fuck are you mogo

youve never posted a wager or talked sports on here or on the other site, WHAT DO YOU DO Here? besides play policeman/hall monitor

thats the last youll hear from me. this is duys thread.
im hear to wager on sports, and talk sports. you're here for penis.

you always love getting the last word, so here, youve got it.
dont ever speak to me again, jackass.

i havent had one problem with anyone on this site, until you.

wtf is that shit? whered that come from??
and now you speak for all of CTG now? who the fuck are you mogo

youve never posted a wager or talked sports on here or on the other site, WHAT DO YOU DO Here? besides play policeman/hall monitor

thats the last youll hear from me. this is duys thread.
im hear to wager on sports, and talk sports. you're here for penis.

you always love getting the last word, so here, youve got it.
dont ever speak to me again, jackass.

i havent had one problem with anyone on this site, until you.

Finally! an end to this negativity

definitely. this is your thread duy!!....wishin i would have backed the suns with you.... good call if this one keeps going like it is:cheers:

i took philly.....and the over. probable split

cap - i speak for anybody that opened DuY's thread today to see your first post calling him out on blindly tailing some people, as well as a second post calling him a liar on his wager.

why even come in here and post the negative comments? why even do it in the first place? any reason for it at all?

who said i had to post my plays on the board? i do not believe that is a requirement of this site. i come here to get insight into the games from people who do alot of work and research. i play some games accordingly then. i can contribute whatever and whenever i want to the site so piss off.

so continue to be the little bitch we all know you are and like i said nobody will miss you on the way out.... :shake:

great stuff DuY, love the way you hit the big one. Hope this continues my friend. :cheers:

Back