DuY's After Being Swept For 2 Days Picks!!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Total Reg Season:

$327,855 ( 122-86) 58.65% And -1 bottle of Krug!!!

Playoffs:

$46,000 (8-6)

Det-2.0 27500-25000

-- Watching the first 2 games of the series 2 things I noticed:

a. Magic's are severely overmatched.
b. They look like they've given up, judging from their actions.

-- on the flip side of the coin, Ston's lost 6 consecutive game 3's

Take it for what it's worth

-- on the flip side of the coin, Ston's lost 6 consecutive game 3's

Take it for what it's worth

Is that really worth the largest play of the playoffs thus far????
This line seems a little light with all the other games having a 10 pt change in the line with the change in the venue - why is this one only the "normal" 6-pt change???? Hmmmmmm.............

Was hoping this WOULDN'T be your play tomorrow..........cause this one will be an expensive double up for game 4..................

:cheers:

Is that really worth the largest play of the playoffs thus far????
This line seems a little light with all the other games having a 10 pt change in the line with the change in the venue - why is this one only the "normal" 6-pt change???? Hmmmmmm.............

Was hoping this WOULDN'T be your play tomorrow..........cause this one will be an expensive double up for game 4..................

:cheers:

Who said I'm doubling up on game 4? Although I would have to admit, it has sucker written all over it.

GL Duy........past is in the past......they want to close out early and get ready for the Heat/Bulls winner

gl Duy.. i like your ballsiness.. Im prolly just going to sit tight, watch the game and pull the trigger on a 2nd or 3rd quarter play

Nice bounce back with an apparent line error. The Magic simply is PATHETIC. They will get swept, and I hope you join me for a play on Detroit in game 4!

Back