DuY's a Degenerate Picks!!!!!!!!!

DuY!

CTG's Pimp
Pre Season: 5-2 (+16,280)

Min+10.5 1100-1000

Few Fact:
1. Line is definitely inflated
2. Thats too many points to lay on a preseason game, especially from a team that has virtually no bench.
3. The big 3 might play 3 entire quarters and have some guy named Pruitt finishing the game.
an_shake.gif

4. Two scenarios: A big Boston Lead, starters rest, a close game where Celts win a close game.

-- The reason I'm playing this small is simply it goes against one of my most important criteria, BETTING ON TEAMS WHICH I THINK WINS SU. Rest assured I think it's a very good play.

ATL+/-???? ( Still Waiting for line)

-- Possibly a big play as they are playing an "Aged" Miami Team

Atl write-up:

As I said about Miami the last game, is what I'm saying again today. Heat's a team that live and die with 2 players Shaq and Wade, that's it! It just so happens that one of them is injured and the other one is a lazy fat-ass. Here's an article which might bring some light on what's going on in the heat camp:

Alonzo Mourning, Penny Hardaway and Udonis Haslem have nagging quadriceps injuries. Swingman Antoine Walker has issues with his Achilles' tendon and conditioning and free-agent acquisition guard Smush Parker missed the opener with an ankle tweak. ( I expect them to sit out still)
So that likely will leave plenty of minutes for the same off-Broadway names Miami played in its 103-86 loss in Detroit on Monday, when guard Jason Williams was the only regular to start.
Heat coach Pat Riley said it is not his philosophy to sit the veterans until the regular season and insisted, specifically with O'Neal, that "he needs to play some games and play them well" in the pre-season.

Shaq's respones:
O'Neal said this is a good opportunity for a young player like Wright to assert himself in Riley's mind. But he won't have much opportunity to play with the starters, though O'Neal said he is open to Riley playing him today.
"I'm here. I'm ready to go, so whatever," O'Neal said.

Injuries, motivation, and player skills of heat bench, any other reason not to fade them tonight?

what a shitty show-up from minny. u got ATL to make the real money!

childress is shootin 7-7 from the line on the night. 1st is good.

Back