Duncan Robinson...

Lots of depth with Miami, but agree - you’d expect to see a few minutes from him here and there. He’ll be traded off-season.

Freaking heat man, I never have any idea who gonna play or who gonna get shots. I guess they basically replaced him w Oladipo? Has he played at all this series? He scored 27 points in gm1 against hawks! You would think they be better off With him taking some the 3s strus been bricking all series!

Kid fell off.

Defensive turnstile and unreliable shooter.

If the Meat cut you from the rotation, your time there is basically over.

Kid fell off.

Defensive turnstile and unreliable shooter.

If the Meat cut you from the rotation, your time there is basically over.

Strus shooting has fallen off a cliff this series as well,. seems crazy to me they wouldnt at see if robinson could knock down a few those shots strus is missing. just put him on maxey and send help when he gets it, nobody can stay in front of him anyways! my goal would be to get it back in Harden's hands every time i can, id be happy to live and die with Harden taking the shots, he wont have another game like last night!! surely they wont keep getting refs that bail him out every time he plows into whoever he can find in the paint then gives that stupid look to anyone who will pay attention!

I wouldn’t want the contract.

18 mil a year and he played 1 minute this series, i would kill for that contract!! (if i was him, lol). Of course could be worse, apparently harden gonna get max money, that will be a franchise burying mistake!

Everyone wants Graham gone, I get that part.
I like Jax Hayes, but he’s always thrown in with one of these.
CJ is an all star that just happened to be on the same team as Dame

He can feast in NO, you HAVE to build around him, obviously Zion isn't the answer. Pels getting rid of Zion would be addition by subtraction. Would love to see a CJ led show with a quality big and one 3 and D type....probably not winning it all but instantly better than 4-7 in the West

CJ is an all star that just happened to be on the same team as Dame

He can feast in NO, you HAVE to build around him, obviously Zion isn't the answer. Pels getting rid of Zion would be addition by subtraction. Would love to see a CJ led show with a quality big and one 3 and D type....probably not winning it all but instantly better than 4-7 in the West
I just want to see it on the floor for my own benefit

Who knows what happens there but I just gotta see it. Think we all are curious

Everyone wants Graham gone, I get that part.
I like Jax Hayes, but he’s always thrown in with one of these.

Duncan would be a nice fit. He doesn’t need the ball and CJ and Zion can find him. They could use the spacing when Zion returns, too.

Graham was a horrible signing.

Duncan would be a nice fit. He doesn’t need the ball and CJ and Zion can find him. They could use the spacing when Zion returns, too.

Graham was a horrible signing.

bold to assume zion will be playing! he has 5-6 months to hurt himself again or get fatter! i mean it is the off season after all, time for him to relax! lmao

Back