• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

Duke/clemson. Props/plays/discussion

2daBank

Voice of Reason
love to hear what everyone thinking on this game. Full disclosure I got to play Mlb today for 1st time in awhile and have hit every pitcher prop I played! That relevant cause every one I bet I also did a parlay with riley Leonard ov 191.5 passing yards, didn’t know I would have every parlay live! Lol.

Obviously I like the play, I think Leonard gonna have to throw for duke to have a chance in this game. I know they would like to run and control tempi but tigers are a very tough team to run on. The only way I see duke run game having any chance is if Leonard can loosen them up and also keep drives alive on some crucial 3rd downs when the run game got stuffed on early downs. I’d love to see duke use run action and take shots right out the gates, I think that could work, I dunno if they will do that or not? I just don’t think Leonard llegs and the run game will have success if they attempt to play that way from the start. I do feel like there a couple ways this could cash, let’s say duke is stubborn and tries to get the run game going to a fault. If that happens I think they could find themselves In a hole. Obviously if clemson gets up multiple scores Leonard will be throwing. I feel pretty good that Leonard can clear 200 passing if he gets enough opportunity: I think duke Oline solid enough to give him time, I think they have so much returning in the wr corp they can get open against a clemson secondary that makes mistakes. (Am I crazy? Should I hedge? I have a pretty good amount coming to me if this hits! I don’t like to hedge but I didn’t know I’d hit every play going into this game,lol).

I also like Klubmick ov 31.5 rush yards. The oc came from tcu, Duggan ram quite a bit. From what I’ve seen when klubnick had a chance he has some great wheels! Even tho I think Riley might have more attempts I like klubnick to have more yards.

Shipley to score a no brainer to me but it expensive.

Those pretty much the 3 player props I like. I also like the 1st half under 28.5 and duke +7.5 1st half. I just don’t think duke is gonna get smashed right out the gates. I think they will have a great plan early and I’m not convinced clemson offense is gonna come out clicking. Maybe the game gets away from them at some point, I think Duke makes it a pretty good game but the 1st half seems important. If clemson were to go up big fast I’m not sure there a path for duke to come back, although I think that would prob help me get Leonard passing total over! Lol

What everyone thinking on this one?

love to hear what everyone thinking on this game. Full disclosure I got to play Mlb today for 1st time in awhile and have hit every pitcher prop I played! That relevant cause every one I bet I also did a parlay with riley Leonard ov 191.5 passing yards, didn’t know I would have every parlay live! Lol.

Obviously I like the play, I think Leonard gonna have to throw for duke to have a chance in this game. I know they would like to run and control tempi but tigers are a very tough team to run on. The only way I see duke run game having any chance is if Leonard can loosen them up and also keep drives alive on some crucial 3rd downs when the run game got stuffed on early downs. I’d love to see duke use run action and take shots right out the gates, I think that could work, I dunno if they will do that or not? I just don’t think Leonard llegs and the run game will have success if they attempt to play that way from the start. I do feel like there a couple ways this could cash, let’s say duke is stubborn and tries to get the run game going to a fault. If that happens I think they could find themselves In a hole. Obviously if clemson gets up multiple scores Leonard will be throwing. I feel pretty good that Leonard can clear 200 passing if he gets enough opportunity: I think duke Oline solid enough to give him time, I think they have so much returning in the wr corp they can get open against a clemson secondary that makes mistakes. (Am I crazy? Should I hedge? I have a pretty good amount coming to me if this hits! I don’t like to hedge but I didn’t know I’d hit every play going into this game,lol).

I also like Klubmick ov 31.5 rush yards. The oc came from tcu, Duggan ram quite a bit. From what I’ve seen when klubnick had a chance he has some great wheels! Even tho I think Riley might have more attempts I like klubnick to have more yards.

Those pretty much the 3 player props I like. I also like the 1st half under 28.5 and duke +7.5 1st half. I just don’t think duke is gonna get smashed right out the gates. I think they will have a great plan early and I’m not convinced clemson offense is gonna come out clicking. Maybe the game gets away from them at some point, I think Duke makes it a pretty good game but the 1st half seems important. If clemson were to go up big fast I’m not sure there a path for duke to come back, although I think that would prob help me get Leonard passing total over! Lol

Clemson's secondary was not good and young last year. They got a little better as the season went on, but still gave up +200 yards to most competent QBs.

I have Duke +14 from earlier in the week so I probably will not play the Leonard passing yards over, but it seems like the right side.

Clemson's secondary was not good and young last year. They got a little better as the season went on, but still gave up +200 yards to most competent QBs.

I have Duke +14 from earlier in the week so I probably will not play the Leonard passing yards over, but it seems like the right side.

I just don’t think duke will be able to get a lot from the run, didn’t even like Leonard rushing, I guess the best way the pass yards loses is they do run successfully, just hard to imagine that especially without a good pass game for them to worry bout. If I lose duke 1st half +7.5 I guess I’d think bout playing 2nd depending how game going I just felt like the 1st half/early on is incredibly important to duke.

Speaking of hedges I know wrong forum but how the hell I hedge the fact I did w couple 3 team home run prop parlays today just 5-10 bucks each but I already have 2 the guys cashed and only mountcadtle left tonight! I wish I woulda put all 3 at same time cause I don’t like the fact I have a $10 bet that pays 1300 sitting there needing 1 guy and no clue how to get something out of it! Lol. Can’t believe the 2 guys hit so fast, lol

College QB rush props are so tough with the sacks

I hit those at prob better clip than any other ncaa prop. But yea you gotta be aware of them. I remember having Cunningham one game and he kept going over then get sacked. Back and forth the entire 4th!! Luckily last time he went back over then he threw a int or something.,

I hit those at prob better clip than any other ncaa prop. But yea you gotta be aware of them. I remember having Cunningham one game and he kept going over then get sacked. Back and forth the entire 4th!! Luckily last time he went back over then he threw a int or something.,
I remember that game well.

I think Clemson controls a lot of clock with Shipley, they have been run first squad with him in the backfield.

Klubnik is slighter than Duggan. Want to limit his Carrie’s.

The only question mark on D is the DE position. On one side we have a sixth-year five-star who is finally healthy. Everyone else needs to prove something.

Other question marks are WR and OL but it sounds like we’ll be all right. Reading the tea leaves, I think the OL is going to be the best in a while.

Riley says he wants to run it.

This line is right in Clemson’s wheelhouse. Always cover when favored with line between -7 and -20. Showcase game.

The only question mark on D is the DE position. On one side we have a sixth-year five-star who is finally healthy. Everyone else needs to prove something.

Other question marks are WR and OL but it sounds like we’ll be all right. Reading the tea leaves, I think the OL is going to be the best in a while.
Three fifth-year seniors surprised everyone by returning. One safety (Phillips) and two DTs (Davis and Ohrororho).

Klubnik is slighter than Duggan. Want to limit his Carrie’s.

Yea I don’t think he will run nearly as much. Riley could easily have more Carries but klubnick I think has potential to bust a few for 20+ yards, seem to recall being really impressed w his running at end of last year

Riley says he wants to run it.

This line is right in Clemson’s wheelhouse. Always cover when favored with line between -7 and -20. Showcase game.

Clemson will bury them if they don’t throw it imo. He can want to run all he wants clemson run d not a easy nut to crack

I just parlayed klubnick passing over 259 yards
Klubicnk over 1.5 td
Shipley over 85 yards
+333 odds……$25 bucks on it….doing the Eggman thing…….gut plays…..,

Of course we don't really know for sure with Riley calling plays..what a get by Clemson. Awesome hire.

I think ya’ll oline be good too, why I like klubnicj rush, don’t think he be sacked much and think he will have few chances to pull away from Shipley and get chunks.

I just parlayed klubnick passing over 259 yards
Klubicnk over 1.5 td
Shipley over 85 yards
+333 odds……$25 bucks on it….doing the Eggman thing…….gut plays…..,

My sgp is

1st half under 31.5
1st half duke +10.5
Shipley td
Klubnick ov 30 rush

Left Riley Leonard pass out cause I have so much parlay needing him to cash!

I had Clemson 1H -7
Full game -11 -120
Full game over 54
Clemson TT over 34.5

Read ESPN article on Cade Klubnick…….so I picked Clemson……gut plays……

Have you guys tried the 21 point teasers? Like 10 team 21 point teasers?

Hit one last week with the top ranking teams……

Payout is like 17-1

$100 pays like $58.68 I think…..

I tried doing it with NFL totals…..won’t work….
So I teased mostly Dogs into +23 thru +30 except KC the only favorite

Gotta see if they work on college Totals or not…..

Have you guys tried the 21 point teasers? Like 10 team 21 point teasers?

Hit one last week with the top ranking teams……

Payout is like 17-1

$100 pays like $58.68 I think…..

I tried doing it with NFL totals…..won’t work….
So I teased mostly Dogs into +23 thru +30 except KC the only favorite

Gotta see if they work on college Totals or not…..

Which book offers these?

Also, it doesn’t seem the payout is 17-1 if $100 only wins you 58 bux and change.

Years back, I really cleaned up on 4 team, 15 point teasers. The juice wasn't terrible, then. Nowadays, it is.

You have to bet 170 to win 100…..

I bet 100 to win 58.82

Does the math add up?

So if I bet $86.5 to win $50
The extra $13.5 to win $8.82?

Back