dudley wade polk high OC MNF shocker

• Thread starter Thread starter dudleysdad
  • Start date Start date
D

dudleysdad

So looks like everyone(including me) thinks Mark Sanchez will come in and light things up. "He is not the same QB he was for the Jets.", we heard this million of times this week. Well, guess what? I think he will eventually be solid. I am not going say the offense hits 5th gear right away. Carolina watched the Niners knock off the Saints yesterday and that actually gives the Panthers a shot at winning the NFC South. Saints sit at 4-5, Panthers 3-5-1. Take a peek at the Panther remaining schedule after tonight, all winnable games. Maybe a fire has now been lit in their asses.
Demeco ryans is a big loss for the birds. Sorry casey Matthews, you should not be in the NFL. If Carolina is smart they will try to push the ball down the birds throat with Stewart, Williams AND Cam has to use his legs tonight. I think Cam will go off tonight under the MNF lights, using his legs and arm. Running game gets going and it opens up some big pass plays to Olsen and Benjamin. I see the Eagles starting out slow with Sanchez tonight and Carolina jumping up. Eventually the Eagles offense will figure it out and put up pts but Carolina holds on and wins 31-27.

Carolina ML
:grill:

adding
over 39.5 rush yds Cam

over 20.5 pts carolina

over 55.5 rec yds Olsen

Back