Drunken Football Trade

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
How bad did I do trading Ronnie Hillman and Eli Manning for Matt Forte? I don't start either of them and have already locked up a bye for the the first round of playoffs.

Flacco Tannehill and Cousins are all available to pick up as my new backup. Suggestions appreciated there.

Question if Forte will play again this year. Langford has been a stud as his replacement and Forte becomes a free agent after this season.

How bad did I do trading Ronnie Hillman and Eli Manning for Matt Forte? I don't start either of them and have already locked up a bye for the the first round of playoffs.

Flacco Tannehill and Cousins are all available to pick up as my new backup. Suggestions appreciated there.

It's not that bad. You gave up a rb 2, at best, and a mid level qb for a rb 1

Question if Forte will play again this year. Langford has been a stud as his replacement and Forte becomes a free agent after this season.

He will play again for sure, but he will split time with Langford, so his value isn't as high as it was.

I'm regretting it more and more.

I'm concerned I made a potential playoff match-up a lot better (they were starting Alex Smith this week and have Ben Rapistburger). Can just see Eli and Odell going off against me. They likely will be starting Eli Manning, Marshawn Lynch, Mark Ingram, Odell Beckham, Brandin Cooks, Greg Olsen and Giovani Bernard each week.... ugh. No bench whatsoever but they've done some work with trades.

I wish you were in a league with me :)

I'm not a fan of the trade because I don't think Forte gets back the full time job. At best he splits carries.

Also will be interesting to see how Hillman's role changes with Peyton out. He's taken over the starting role and the running game could get pressed with Osweiller.

I wish you were in a league with me :)

I'm not a fan of the trade because I don't think Forte gets back the full time job. At best he splits carries.

Also will be interesting to see how Hillman's role changes with Peyton out. He's taken over the starting role and the running game could get pressed with Osweiller.

From my perspective I have Tom Brady (so don't need Eli) and Hillman was probably my 5th best RB (Lamar Miller, Danny Woodhead, Latavius Murray, Eddie Lacy, Melvin Gordon/Ronnie Hillman. Starting DeAndre Hopkins and either Randall Cobb/Crabtree/Watkins and I have Gronk at TE. I was looking to get a sure fire flex possibility if I got a healthy/productive flex option.

Back