drop hammer here

• Thread starter Thread starter wadegarrett
  • Start date Start date
W

wadegarrett

Eagles -4. Grab it before it gets higher
The jets are playing Matt simms at qb all game tonight. If Matt simms name was bill Jones he would be working a regular job. But his.daddy is Phil simms so he gets a NFL training camp shot. He can't play a lick. I am not even sure of the eagles qb rotation but I assume Barkley will play a ton.
Fade Matt fucking simms.

That wasn't a source n neither is this.
Dbacks was just me fading Roy halladay who I thought rushed back too soon. I was was off.
Plus I.talked to soal about this one.

its matt simms mutha fuckers
plus foles is playing some.. foles/barkley/dennis dixon vs. matt fucking simms

Simms is the Jets best quarterback, and its not even close.

He has actually shown command of the offense when he has been out there this preseason, and right now he gives the team the best opportunity to succeed... and i would not be surprised to see him start a game in the regular season if sanchez's injury lingers...

Simms is the Jets best quarterback, and its not even close.

He has actually shown command of the offense when he has been out there this preseason, and right now he gives the team the best opportunity to succeed... and i would not be surprised to see him start a game in the regular season if sanchez's injury lingers...

Gl with that jets fans

Yeah, are you guys fucking nuts right now. What has Barkely ever done? He's a bum. I am not against this play at all. But Matt Simms led some Bucs teams to the playoffs. He's experienced, and gritty (could have died on the field with a rupture). Barkely is the worst USC QB and that's terrible cause that means he's worse than Matt Leinart and Sanchez.

should have dropped that hammer on my own head
tips cap to matt simms..

Back