Draymond

i really dont get this guy.... the success really fucked him up.... momma not gonna be too happy

Just another case of someone trying to extort money from a well-paid dude.

Take a punch for a few 100k. Dray a 'firey' guy, would not take too much to rile him up.

Heard he 'bitch-slapped' a fool in an East Lansing club.

No doubt the 'victim' instigated it.

Just another case of someone trying to extort money from a well-paid dude.

Take a punch for a few 100k. Dray a 'firey' guy, would not take too much to rile him up.

Heard he 'bitch-slapped' a fool in an East Lansing club.

No doubt the 'victim' instigated it.

People instigate me every day. You can't punch or bitch slap someone for it.

Tim Duncan vs Draymond in the news. Old school nba vs new school nba.

Que the fat Albert clip about school on Saturdays.

I'm sure the other guy instigated but it doesn't matter, as a professional player you gotta be smarter than that. Now he's going to have to pay up, be suspended some games, or both. He'll learn the hard way.

CnQps2fUkAEfK5z.jpg

Draymond up to his old tricks, should have passed the ball to KD bro.

Dude thinks he's elite, right place - right time more like.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

They'll be fine next week

It's quite clear that Curry is the MVP of the team, they looked like a good team with no continuity last night. Pace, spacing, timing. All off w/o Steph.

Friggin hate that dude like em said dude is just another role player coming off the bench if he is on another team

Friggin hate that dude like em said dude is just another role player coming off the bench if he is on another team
Definitely the best fit for him is GSW. He needs to be that "5th starter" and does so many small things well. Once he plays on a different style team he'll prolly go off his rocker at some point.

It should but the way the Dubs office publicly sided with KD could create issues.

They basically told Dray that Kevin is their man and rightfully so but Money Green got an ego.
I think Draymond probably already realizes he was in the wrong. Mama Green probably scolded him after the game and told him.

With Draymond, as always, everything is in the heat of the moment. It kills me when he does stupid stuff like that, and the technicals. Hopefully he'll realize he was wrong and could get shipped to a shitty team like Sacramento, Atlanta, or wherever.

Back