Draft Strategy

Mo

Pretty much a regular
So I have a draft today. The line-up consists of QB-WR-RB-TE-Flex-K-Def. Usually there are 2 WR positions. I'm Thinking I draft the best player available in each position. Then fill in the blanks. Also, its a 10 man PPR league. Thoughts??

Makes RB a bit more valuable that way but that's limited by the PPR. Would definitely move Graham into my first round grades too.

Makes RB a bit more valuable that way but that's limited by the PPR. Would definitely move Graham into my first round grades too.
Gotcha. Thanks Fondy. I'm thinking I'm going WR-RB-WR. Depending on what's out there. Should be plenty of WR to go around

I'm sure manning brees and Rodgers will go early. Leaving me a few more options at those positions

I would probably take Graham #1 overall in this format with a QB in the 2nd round. you're going to easily be able to fill RB, WR, RB/WR with the large player pool and only 10 owners.

I would probably take Graham #1 overall in this format with a QB in the 2nd round. you're going to easily be able to fill RB, WR, RB/WR with the large player pool and only 10 owners.
Thanks. I never gave a thought to drafting graham first round.

i just think the TE position itself jumps up the rankings big time. QB too. the reason we target RBs early is because you have to start 3 (vs 1 TE or QB). so only starting one changes that a great deal. Graham and peyton/arod becomes 1,2,3 to me. gronk jumps way up. i know his health is a concern, but his value is higher in this format. so if you don't like him, pass him, but if you do, draft him earlier.

just talking gronk, i think he's going to be great, but may not be 100% until mid season.

i just think the TE position itself jumps up the rankings big time. QB too. the reason we target RBs early is because you have to start 3 (vs 1 TE or QB). so only starting one changes that a great deal. Graham and peyton/arod becomes 1,2,3 to me. gronk jumps way up. i know his health is a concern, but his value is higher in this format. so if you don't like him, pass him, but if you do, draft him earlier.

just talking gronk, i think he's going to be great, but may not be 100% until mid season.
gotcha thanx

Back