Lumin

a little help with these props
qbs in first
over 2.5 -300
under 2.5 + 250

ohio state players first round 3
over +270
under - 350

thinking of laying the juice in both, dont see 4 from ohio state, 3 maybe with conley, but i hear he may go in the 2nd... and i think mitch watson and mahommes get in first.. anyone else think that?..Need some opinions

one more to add.. 7 players from pac 12
over/under is pickem...

Last edited:
Just from morning reading most teams have contacted Conley about situation so he'll prolly only drop to 3rd round now. Obviously if legal stuff isn't an issue that's a steal.

If you be had to lay big juice on a prop...It's gotta be the 2.5 QBs one would think. ..

thanks... i think conely slips to 2 as well, and even if he doesnt is there any shocker another O state player who slips into the first i dont no... i leaning towards the over in qbs and under in state... more so on the under.... thanks for opinon BAR

Just looked at NFL.com top 4 mocks and 2 had Watson to Saints, 2 had Mahomes to Saints with the last pick in the first round...honestly that would be shocking to me if either remotely lasted that long but who really knows? Really depends on what happens a lot earlier. But hard to not see at least 3 QBs. Only position prop with juice I'm looking at is o2.5 WRs at -260, really hard to believe Williams/Davis/Ross don't all go even though there have been a few who think Ross falls out of the first round, but his odds on first WR selected have improved dramatically overnight.

That sucks, finding a 4th WR is difficult..mine has Davis u18.5 -195 and Ross u18.5 -150 which would suggest over 2.5 to be a good wager however it may be a stretch to think any of the last 10 picks take a receiver if they aren't gone by then, but trades are always possible.

Last edited:
Last one... I didn't notice it until now
7 players from Pac10
Pickem...
Really loving the under... I cant see 8, but i can really see 6

Oh and pac 12 vs big 10 pickem
all of sudden i see a ton of value on under in pac 12 and pickem in pack 12... espcially if peppers and conley drop

Back