Draft Grades

twinkie13

In transit, arriving late.
Yeah yeah yeah.....we won't know for 4 fucking years and all that shit. So what. Post what ya got and post the "experts" lol.....always love Prisco's.....fuckin re re:rofl:

I grade drafts a bit differently. Were the needs of the team sufficiently addressed? As for particular players, there's no way to grade them yet.

As far as what stands out, Houston looks like they bulked up nicely on offense.
Obviously I'm a Rams fan so I can give my two cents on them. I can be pretty critical of this regime but I think we did about as good as can be expected. Will Goff develop under Fisher? I doubt it. I liked Wentz for Fishers vanilla system but im rooting for Goff now. 4th round steal with TE Higbee and WR Cooper. We wasted the 1st 6th round pick on another TE but did good with LB Forrest and not sure why WR Michael Thomas dropped to 7th round.
It's impossible to grade a draft. Waste of time if you ask me. Rams gave up a ton of high picks this year and next for Goff. Bottom line, QBs don't play well under Fisher. I expect a 5-11 season at the very most with Fisher out of excuses. Kroenke will have a competent HC to open the 2017.

does anyone ever go back and grade these "grades" after 5 years? My guess is that throwing darts at a board of grades would do just as well.

does anyone ever go back and grade these "grades" after 5 years? My guess is that throwing darts at a board of grades would do just as well.

well the pundits will bring up every time they called a guy a great pick and ends up being right, but they will conveniently leave out the picks that they loved that became garbage or ones they hated that worked out.

its a silly process. its a lot of fun, so we do it, but as has been said in thisi thread, grading drafts now makes 0 sense.

i dont get the love for what the cowboys did, btw. they could have had Ramsey and Kenneth Dixon instead of Zeke. Even if Zeke is as good as they hope, Id rather a guy who is not quite as good PLUS a potential game changer like Ramsey than just the running back.

Back