Dr. Robert's Wednesday Play

ynnhoj316

Pretty much a regular
Dr. Robert's Wednesday Lean

DR BOB
Ball St. (-7.0) 33 CENTRAL MICH 30
04:00 PM Pacific Time Wednesday, Nov-19 - Stats Matchup
Unbeaten Ball State will get their toughest remaining test tonight in Mt. Pleasant against a Chippewas team that is pretty good offensively (5.7 yards per play against teams that would combine to allow 5.6 yppl to an average team), but lacking on the defensive side of the ball (6.2 yppl allowed to teams that would combine to average 5.3 yppl against an average team). Ball State is an offensive juggernaut that has averaged 7.2 yppl this season thanks the great passing of Nate Davis (9.0 yards per pass play) and the running of MiQuale Lewis (1273 yards at 5.9 ypr) and they should have no trouble scoring at will in this game while their solid defense (5.2 yppl allowed) keeps the Dan LeFevour and the Chippewas in check. My math model actually gives Ball State a 54% chance of covering the spread at -7 points but the situational analysis is pointing strongly the other way. Ball State applies to a very negative 5-41 ATS late season letdown situation while Central Michigan applies to a 103-46-2 ATS home momentum situation and a 55-19-2 ATS home underdog angle. The technical analysis is very strongly in favor of Central Michigan and I’ll lean with the Chippewas plus the points despite my math model favoring Ball State. I'll also lean with the Over in this game.

Lean or not, Did Bob really say:

Ball State applies to a very negative 5-41 ATS late season letdown situation while Central Michigan applies to a 103-46-2 ATS home momentum situation and a 55-19-2 ATS home underdog angle.

Letdown situation for Ball St? He can blow me

I love the Dr Bob trends that he quotes. Every game they are some obscure vague trend.

Ball State applies to a very negative 5-41 ATS late season letdown situation while Central Michigan applies to a 103-46-2 ATS home momentum situation and a 55-19-2 ATS home underdog angle.

WTF does that mean?

For every one of these vague trends (that you cant possibly even know what he is takling about) there is a:

Ball State is 42-4 playing on Nov 19 trend.

I realize Dr Bob is probably a step above most touts who know nothing about sports and have no reasons for what they do, but I really think it is way closer to a baby step than a giant step.

I love the Dr Bob trends that he quotes. Every game they are some obscure vague trend.

WTF does that mean?

For every one of these vague trends (that you cant possibly even know what he is takling about) there is a:

Ball State is 42-4 playing on Nov 19 trend.

I realize Dr Bob is probably a step above most touts who know nothing about sports and have no reasons for what they do, but I really think it is way closer to a baby step than a giant step.

:36_11_6:

Rather than lean CMU, I've got my money where my mouth is.

RJ Esq's CFB Package for 2009: $1100

Sign up now. I won't be posting next year. I'll be retired in the Caymans with Vanzack.

Bet on any team that won their last 10 games SU on the season, that didnt play a #1 ranked team in an even numbered year (2008) that is playing in weather with the temperature under 90 degrees in the month of November, north of the mason/dixon line but east of the rockies, but are looking to beat an opponent that they were demolished by in their last game by exactly 20 points and had less than 10 turnovers in that last game, while winning over a conference opponent in their prior week to the game to be played, but held their last 7 straight opponents to 21 points or less in those games and are on the road.

Play on Ball State!!!

Trends suck!

Bet on any team that won their last 10 games SU on the season, that didnt play a #1 ranked team in an even numbered year (2008) that is playing in weather with the temperature under 90 degrees in the month of November, north of the mason/dixon line but east of the rockies, but are looking to beat an opponent that they were demolished by in their last game by exactly 20 points and had less than 10 turnovers in that last game, while winning over a conference opponent in their prior week to the game to be played, but held their last 7 straight opponents to 21 points or less in those games and are on the road.

Play on Ball State!!!

Trends suck!

Wow... guess that trend is now 1-0 ATS. Lock it in next time you see it...

Back