Dr Bob Week 5 INGAME

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Thursday afternoon ritual.

Three hours away. Any thoughts?

Bob still doing solid solid

Week 5 Best Bets Released on Thursday at 2:45 pm Pacific

Note: I'll have between 4 and 6 College Best Bets this week, including at least three 3-Star Best Bets. Best Bets Now 5-2-1 this Season!
I only had 2 Best Bets this week (I'll start having more Best Bets next week when my math model kicks in) and I was 0-1-1 with Iowa +1 pushing 20-21 and Kent State losing big to UL Lafayette. The Iowa spread went to +2 at 8:45 am PST on Saturday, but I use the consensus line at the time of release on Thursday so that game counts as a push. My first losing day of the season brings my record to 5-2-1 on Best Bets for the season and 11-4-1 on a Star Basis (1-0 on 3-Stars, 4-2-1 on 2-Stars). My Strong Opinions went 2-3 with a wins on Arizona and Florida, which became a Strong Opinion when the line went to -7 about 2 hours before kickoff, and losses on San Jose State, Iowa State (as a dog in OT) and Florida State. My College Strong Opinions are 10-10-1 this season. My math model, which is over 60% the last 3 years on significant differences from the spread, kicks in this week and I will start to have more Best Bets and more 3-Star and 4-Star Best Bets.

have not had time to really look at these lines...will dip in after conferences tonight (if I am not too tired)

counselor is going to be on Minnesota.

Fixed
icon11.gif

Last week's thread determined Dr. Bob was on

Kent State
Iowa State
Florida State
Iowa
San Jose State
Arizona

1-5 record

love how he mentions that the line got to +2 but never mentions that it spent a good deal of time with iowa as a favorite. nice selective memory.

i think illinois will be on his list.

new to this whole thing, but did the plays get posted and then deleted due to Bob's legal team? anyway, saw the OSU mention and that was it.

yes, i am trying to gravy train and determine what he is on after the fact as i can't watch moves at work

thanks

DR. BOB WEEK 5

3* Stanford
3* South Carolina
3* Ball State
2* South Florida
2* Penn State

DR. BOB WEEK 5

3* Stanford
3* South Carolina
3* Ball State
2* South Florida
2* Penn State

5 best bests, and 5 strong opinions this week. above takes care of the bets...and these are the opinions, as best i can figure out from his site and the line moves:

Fresno St
LSU
Oregon St
A&M
SMU ?

Back