Dr. Bob INGAME and Discussion

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright guys, several hours out from the releases but wanted to get some early thoughts.

Any games you feel he might target. I know a few of you guys are pretty sound at predicting his plays.

Also, any feel if he'll fuck wit CMU? Curious, I can't get off the 120 now anywhere so hoping it goes back to three although I doubt it does..

2-0 last week, Florida and Minnesota, both for 2*. Had some good luck with the late field Florida FG and BG being -4 in fumbles.

2-0 on his best bets.

He won Florida with those late Urban Meyer shenigans. He also won Minnesota outright as a dog.

Strong opinions went 3-2 with Duke, Temple and MTSU cashing. He lost on Nevada and USF-UCF Under(game went hova in OT)

Bob's off to a nice start this year

I think tally is 2-0 best bets and 6-4 on strong opinions.

Im hoping Cal is one!!!!! I want a good middle!!! -11.5 CAL and Maryland +17 or more!!!!

Dont know where else to post this besides the injury section that it will get seen .......

<TABLE class=formWrapper style="WIDTH: 95%; HEIGHT: 100%"><TBODY><TR><TH class=formHeader vAlign=top><TABLE id=tableHeader width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD class=defaultFont align=left>General Alert! </TD><TD> </TD><TD class=defaultFont align=right> </TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TH></TR><TR><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 2px; PADDING-LEFT: 2px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 2px; PADDING-TOP: 2px" vAlign=top align=left>Time/Date: 09/11/2008 12:50:49 PM
Ohio State RB Chris Wells Doubtful
Ohio State RB Chris Wells (toe) downgraded to doubtful Saturday vs USC after missing practice

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Fuck I liked Vandy but will not lock it in yet.I am sure there will be no value by Saturday.Thanks DR Bob..suck my nuts.

Just checked it a BM.Went from -7 to -8.5. Fuck you Dr Bob. Pick USC or something like that. I guess I will look at a teaser with them.

You could take Vandy -14, and you'd still have a good line.

I know but damn. I hate locking in plays early. Frickin football has a whole week for someone to not play or get arrested. Thats how I roll.Sometimes in my favor and other times not. Shit.

Just a question- ANY chance that once in awhile "Dr. bob" gives out his picks, to help himself out?! Like he says "Oregon St." Lines moves from 12.5 to 15, then he takes his 'real' pick Hawaii, and pounds the +15...

Something happened like that in horse racing, and just thought it could happen elsewhere as well.:shake:

5Dimes is back up now. What a coincidence. Offline since around 3:00 and back up 10 minutes after Bob released his last picks.

Vap - He supposedly doesn't do that. I'm not sold just yet.

If Walters gets to him... my oh my what damage they could incur by him giving out the wrong sides...

Yeah, they could clean up in the short term, but he stands to make more in the long run by being honest.

There was a lot of speculation along those lines last year, when he was terrible.

Apparently Dr. Bob released two more games today, involving Baylor/WSU and Houston/Air Force, but I don't know the side. Any ideas?

Back