Down the road play . Nov 14th

Rich_D

Pretty much a regular
Middle Tenn. St @ Marshall

This game will be HUGE for Marshall .

It will be the 50th Anniversary of the Nov 14 1970 plane crash. To the exact day.

I have been waiting for this play 6 years now.

I work at a cemetery where 5 of the players are buried . I pass by them all the time.

Marshall usually crushes teams when playing at home on that week of remembrance .

The players all have to run to the fountain etc.

MTS has looked pretty bad this year and Marshall has been on a roll. Could be a very big line . IDK.

Marshall will have 2 weeks to prepare.

WHat ya think ?

I think I have no idea about the emotional aspect of that game but I would be hesitant in dismissing mtsu as just sucking, granted they have sucked but they have shown a lot more life lately and that qb O’here (or whatever his name is) has really started becoming a play maker with his arm and legs, turning into quite the gamer as well. Another month of football and mtsu might not be the pushovers we thought of them as early on. Of course that might just help your line!!

Middle Tenn. St @ Marshall

This game will be HUGE for Marshall .

It will be the 50th Anniversary of the Nov 14 1970 plane crash. To the exact day.

I have been waiting for this play 6 years now.

I work at a cemetery where 5 of the players are buried . I pass by them all the time.

Marshall usually crushes teams when playing at home on that week of remembrance .

The players all have to run to the fountain etc.

MTS has looked pretty bad this year and Marshall has been on a roll. Could be a very big line . IDK.

Marshall will have 2 weeks to prepare.

WHat ya think ?
What did Stockstill do to piss off the conference? His team will be running into a steamroller.

Didn`t make a play on this game . It just felt wrong !

But it was GOY .And I nailed it for all the wrong reasons.

Karma in my corner, and will pay out down the line.

Feeling good about weed eating some grave markers of the players . That was all I needed.

Last edited:
Glad they covered for you. Mtsu put up a lot of fight but eventually WE ARE talent took over. Think there might be few spots to play mtsu as dogs down the stretch, they lacking talent but they play with a lot of heart.

Didn`t make a play on this game . It just felt wrong !

But it was GOY .And I nailed it for all the wrong reasons.

Karma in my corner, and will pay out down the line.

Feeling good about weed eating some grave markers of the players . That was all I needed.

mtsu has really impressed me how hard they continue playing. Glad you got the cash tho. Congrats.

The staring QB for the 1970 team just passed away earlier this year. He is also buried at my cemetery . He was injured and didn`t travel for that game.

Back