Down Goes Tyson!

Vapster

Awesome1#1
273496838_10223834894198554_7925651123762828713_n.jpg
Mike Tyson entered the ring against James 'Buster' Douglas having won all 37 of his professional fights. Douglas, however, shocked the world when he knocked out the heavyweight champion of the world on Feb. 11, 1990

One of those moments

Was on the way home from a Freshman basketball game listening on the AM radio

One of those moments

Was on the way home from a Freshman basketball game listening on the AM radio

Giants over Pats when they were coming in undefeated was one of those. Think they were at 13 point dog in a Super Bowl!

Giants over Pats when they were coming in undefeated was one of those. Think they were at 13 point dog in a Super Bowl!
That game...well it was here so SB activities all weekend. Ex, two friends that flew in and myself went to a concert in Scottsdale Sat night to see a lineup of Juliet Lewis and the Licks, Velvet Revolver, closed with Oakenfold just killing it. Ex ended up in MC Hammer's box lol. We stalked a security guy and when he went on break gave him $200 for 4 bracelets to get VIP that went for $600/per...bars were all made of ice in there, Trump vodka was the only liquor.

Fun Sat night til my buddy got so stoned and left our cat outside (big time indoor cat) and she disappeared so went to a SB watch party with NYG fans, ex is crying and I was upset about the cat too. That was the helmet catch by Tyree, great game, shitty circumstance.

Found the cat 2 days later behind my golf bag in the garage

Back