douglas_douche_ will_pick_his_nose_for_cash

You have to remember cappingthegame is bottom of the totem pole. If you want his plays, get on his email list!!!!! Duh

I read his past posts, he asked for a clarification was on who the Tribe are and the difference between .10 and .20 to be explained to him. When I read that I immediately signed up for his email list on his touts, since he is too busy to post on CTG

Its either Chinese disinformation, a 9 year old child or an adult with brain damage or the grand salami an asian child with brain damage.

I read his past posts, he asked for a clarification was on who the Tribe are and the difference between .10 and .20 to be explained to him. When I read that I immediately signed up for his email list on his touts, since he is too busy to post on CTG

I read those too, very impressive.

He didn't know who the fish were in gamehunter's thread. So I'm guessing he's prolly from another country. Don't think he could be a tout

He didn't know who the fish were in gamehunter's thread. So I'm guessing he's prolly from another country. Don't think he could be a tout
The dumbass couldn't even count. Took him 10 hours and multiple explanations on how GH had a 4-2 record one day.

Back