Don't Stop Believing

Marlo

Check out my DAD BOD
128 -103-2 ytd

3pack for the evening

Atlanta/Washington U200

Utah/Toronto U213 just flat out tailing tuck/red and crew.

Boston Celtics ML 155

Happy St. Patties Day :cheers:

Boston look ahead? I have seen this around the net today at a few places.

Lets get serious, this team has the best record in the league for a reason. They have Houston on deck. Do you think the best team in the league really cares about ending a almost worthless streak to them? Do you think that Boston will face Houston in the finals? Boston has a much better chance at facing SA in the finals than Houston. This game will have a playoff feel to it. Boston getting 2 possessions in a big time game?They should only be dogs if KG, Ray Allen, and Paul Pierce are all out. When considering the play of SA in the last 10 games how can the oddsmakers give SA 2 possessions? It just baffles me.

Ok soapbox done. Usually when I go on one my team loses by DD. Fade away :shake:'an_horse':tiphat:

This is a pick and choose league no matter how you slice it. Teams pick and choose when they want to play playoff caliber basketball. Boston played playoff caliber basketball and it got them a meaningless 10 game lead, minor injuries to all their stars and then a mini, short collapse.

What I'm saying is of course there is a chance here that Boston is going to pick a spot where they go balls to the walls either tonight or tomorrow. With Allen banged up today, perhaps tomorrow is the better spot? They are a superior team to Houston.

I also think your seeing this with the Bulls line. The Hornets just got beat by the Rockets pretty badly and are probably looking ahead. The saying did not invent itself... it happens.

I think you have to look at both Bulls and Spurs tonight.

we need more points. a close game with free throws to push it ova marlo. boston is fighting baby. hope you get your ML. don't stop believing!!!

middle not hitting. toronto you bunch of ****.

Ya sucks, just goes to show I should continue not betting 2nd halfs. I will fade myself from here on out.

Played for half of the game, so one a half my bet on the game, and it looks like Boston ML. Overall +money night.

Back