Dont Play Baltimore Moneyline- Play this PROP INSTEAD-Writeups on games

Sammy Meatballs

Sammy Meatballs? Never Heard of Her
I have many parlays closing with PIttsburgh Moneyline tomorrow. I expect PIttsburgh to win this game.

Because of the numerous parlays and high payouts of all the parlays I needed some protection.

So I thought about hitting baltimore moneyline at +220 and then I thought to play this PROP instead.

Surely if you like baltimore to win, this prop has much more value and you can risk less and the return is worth it for sure--

Baltimore to win between 1 and 6 points-- +500

5 to 1 odds on that is good, in the chance Balty pulls the upset off, I dont think they win by 7 or more points. I think with points at a premium it would be difficult for them to win by that margin.

This prop has much better value if you feel Balty can win this game--

Thoughts on the game---

I would not put any stock into the win vs SanDiego last week that PItts had--

Personally I was not impressed at all by PITTS last week. I think they benefited from the following factors that resulted in their win-

-SanDiego had no pass rush last week, it was a problem for them all year long, they had what I call a ROAD RUSH- they just didnt show up at all and couldnt pressure ROTHYBERGER at all.

-The punt that bounced on the head off a Sandiego players head killed Sandiego.

-The tipped Rivers interception that was tipped and Intercepted killed Sandiego, they had the ball for less than a minute and were in shock that all the bounces were going against them in this game-

-Thirdly any review that is reviewed somehow goes PIttsburg's way, it does not matter, the NFL gift wraps everything for the Steelers, they are a huge market and will get the Calls. Those challenges are huge and PItts gets all the challenges in their favour.

Sandiego was not a great team at pressuring the QB, you give ROTHYBERGER time he may be one of the best in the leauge outside of the pocket and on 3rd down. Sandiego lost this game for sure because they could not control BIG BEN out of the pocket-

This game this week is vs a team that just knows BIG BEN and plays them much much better than sandiego did. Pitts owns Sandiego, much like Sandiego owns the COlts and much like the Ravens own Miami.

In this case I think the line should be -4 at most.

The Ravens do play them very very tight. I dont know who was calling the plays for PIttsburgh last week but that is not normal PIttsburgh play calling, they were aggressive because they must have known they could protect BIG BEN and they could air the ball out. Big BEN had so much time that he was able to pat the ball before throwing it.

Tomlin in big games can be like jeff Fisher, in that he will run run and play field position.

I cannot play the Steelers here because due to the type of game this is, if this game is close, Tomlin will be massaging Jeff Reeds leg in the 3rd qtr or 4th qtr and be setting up a 3 point win.

I think there is a good chance PItts wins, but I think the chance of a cover if they win is about 50-50. There is a stat that has it like 63-2 if they win they cover, but I really think these teams play low scoring games to start with.
Ravens have a huge edge in PUNTING- Berger has no leg and the punter on RAVENS will outpunt him by at least 10 yards per punt easily.

Pitt looked unstoppable last week and great while balty looked lucky last week-- Pitt was not in control at halftime vs Sandiego last weekend.

Pitts looked amazing and balty looked lucky so this week it appears that Pitts is the better team and Balty is due to lose.

The best advice is to go back to their last meeting, it was a close game, real tight, real close, so their games from the past 3 to 4 weeks really dont make one team any stronger.

believe only 50% of what you see- I am not buying what PItts is selling as they easily could have lost the game last week if they didnt get 2 lucky bounces and 2 challenges that were questionable and BIG BEN had all day to throw as SanDiego pass rushers mailed it in, they did not want to rush in the cold, you could see it, they wanted to go home. This week a team is coming to play them and will give it all they have.

Having said all this I am on Pitts moneyline but not the spread-- I would say buy it to -3 is a decent bet.

It is possible that Pitts could just play amazing and win this game 27-10 ish but I dont see it, I see a closer than expected affair in this game--

TOMLIN's mental approach and attitude will have close game written all over this. last week was not PIttsburgh, they dont open the offense up like that. I dont see them opening the offfense this week like they did last week. I see them playing a more conservative game and using their Defense to make the game changing plays and to win field position battle and try to wear down Balty and win the game in the 2nd half.

These 2 teams are defensive teams, the clock runs very fast when they are runnning, balty is confident they can win, so is PITTS---

These 2 teams so far are pretty good at stopping each others offenses. This is why I feel it is hard to lay points with PITTS. A lot of people think BALTY will run out of gas and get blown out. This team does not get blown out, they have a lot of heart and are very confident. Look at this defense, they cannot get blown out I believe. Pitts is playing at home in a conference game, all the pressure is on them, for them to blow out Balty woudl be tough because this is their game with all the pressure on them.

I think it will play close to the first 2 games, Balty will play well but in the 3rd and 4th qtrs, PItts is more mature and more experienced, this is why they beat them in both games. They just have that edge that Jordan had over Utah in the playoffs, where they take over, just like the edge that Urban Meyer has in national championship games. I really think PItts is more that type of team, to just take control late, make the plays and win the game- ROTHY is more experienced than FLACCO and it will show late in the game, not so much in the first 2 qtrs for sure.

I think Pitts just makes the key plays to win the game again, much like TEBOW made the plays vs OU, it will be very similar to that 2nd half of that game.

People like to think about BALTY and the fact that TENNY turned it over 3 times in the red zone and moved the ball all over them last week with Collins.

Yeah so what? TENNY is home now and not playing? This is a new game and a new team. That game is over, this game is starting.
Putting stock in last game is pointless because its over now, it is over, so whether TENNY turned it over 3 or 4 times it is irrelevant.

If one wants to discount the victory by Balty, we can say that PItts also got 2 lucky turnovers and 2 challenges they won and no HOLDING calls again on them because the NFL refs may as well be wearing Steelers Jerseys.

A big reason why I am on Steelers moneyline is I know there is literally no way Balty is getting any calls tomorrow, Pitts will not get called for HOLDING and will be given the calls again and I think they will Mug Balty receivers and not get called for it. THE NFL wants PItts in the finals, if they need help the Refs will get involved in this game, you can bet on that. I remember last week me and my brother were drinking and watching the game and we were laughing how PItts was holding and not getting called for it. ONe hold was so blatantly obvious and you can hear the Sandiego player screaming to the ref that he is being HELD--

The crowd alone intimidates the REFS to give them the calls- Their last super bowl was aided by the REFS-
PITTs seems to win every challenge- their win over Balty at end of year, if the situation was reversed Balty would not have been given the Touchdown on that close goaline play-

The reffing is the extra insurance in PITTS corner and it will show up tomorrow.
:cheers:

Last edited:
As I said this cover is definitely in TOMLINS hands---

These are the key stats I find out in this game, I rewatched the last Ravens game and I found the key trend that separates these 2 teams--

The last game at Balty-- These are Baltys 2nd half Drives--

5 plays for 5 yards
3 plays for 1 yard
4 plays for 6 yards
3 plays for 3 yards

3 plays for 6 yards
9 for 34 yards -- FGOAL
4 plays for 15 yards INT-- end game-

First meeting these were baltys 2nd half numbers--

6 plays for 31 yards--
3 plays for 1 yards
1 play -22 yards
3 plays for -13 yards
3 plays for 8 yards

9 for 76 yards TD
4 plays for 6 yards

OT-

3 plays for -3 yards

As we can see Balty cannot move it on PITTS in 2nd halfs of these games but always have the lead at halftime? WHY?

My guess is that they come out super hyped and give it their all and wear down in the 2nd half of games---

I read that BALTY has allowed the majority of opponents drives on them in the 4th qtr this post season vs Miami and TENNY--

Tenny had a 10 and 6 play drive in the 4th qtr and Miami had a 5 and 8 play drive in the 4th qtr vs balty--

A solid bet in this game IMO is PITTS 2nd half, I think if they are tied or down a few points or even up by 3-- They will win the 2nd half of this game---

There is no doubt that they believe they can beat BALTY late in the games, BALTY is not a strong finisher, they lost both games becuase of that, PItts relaxes and finishes strong and beats them.<TR class=ysprow1><TD class=c>

Good luck Sammy. If Pitt does win, I dont think they cover. They will squeek it out. On the other hand, If Balty wins outright it will be by more than 7. That's just the way I see it. If Balty wins outright it's because they got to Ben and possibly took him out of the game alltogether.

Good luck pal :cheers:

[quote Sammy Meatballs

If one wants to discount the victory by Balty, we can say that PItts also got 2 lucky turnovers and 2 challenges they won and no HOLDING calls again on them because the NFL refs may as well be wearing Steelers Jerseys.

A big reason why I am on Steelers moneyline is I know there is literally no way Balty is getting any calls tomorrow, Pitts will not get called for HOLDING and will be given the calls again and I think they will Mug Balty receivers and not get called for it. THE NFL wants PItts in the finals, if they need help the Refs will get involved in this game, you can bet on that. I remember last week me and my brother were drinking and watching the game and we were laughing how PItts was holding and not getting called for it. ONe hold was so blatantly obvious and you can hear the Sandiego player screaming to the ref that he is being HELD--

The crowd alone intimidates the REFS to give them the calls- Their last super bowl was aided by the REFS-
PITTs seems to win every challenge- their win over Balty at end of year, if the situation was reversed Balty would not have been given the Touchdown on that close goaline play-

The reffing is the extra insurance in PITTS corner and it will show up tomorrow.
:cheers:[/quote]

How did Perreria assign Bill Leavey to officiate the Pit-SD game last week . As soon, as I seen he was the ref, I knew it was defintely Pitts game. He was the crook who gift wrapped Superbowl 40 for the steelers when the play seattle. Just off that poor officiating game , he should of never had a another playoff game to work, let alone right in Pittsburg.

Yes , it,s come down to , the gambler has to factor in who will be reffing and what the motive of the NFL is here. In a equal matched game ,which we have here , a innocent 5 yard illegal contact penalty can determine the outcome of the game.

The ravens will have to beat the zebras today too. No doubt.

That's a great writeup bro. Way to bring the heat.

I'm hoping for a close first half to play Pitt 2nd half. Even more now.

GL today.

As for the hedge, agree 100% about the value. Baltimore is not winning this game by a TD or more.

Great writeup Sammy. Like you I've been running a lot of parlays through the Pittsburgh ML. There's just no value in the ML betting it straight, and while I think the Steelers have a very good chance of covering today it would make me ill to lose money on them while watching them raise the Hunt trophy today.

Today's ref is Bill Carrollo, and this will be his last NFL game. The backjudge on his crew is none other than Phil Luckett (ref of the Thanksgiving coin toss game, the Vinnie TD and the Music City Miracle), so this could be a wild one.

The real advantage I see with "in-game" betting is it allows you to Hedge at any point in the contest...

My opinion... I would roll with no hedge just on the chance Pitt starts big and stays big. But if they go down early I would try to get an even money -ish hedge in place "in-game"... I don't like the 1-6 thing Sammy.. Leaves you wide open for a disasterous day.. The very point of hedging is reducing and potetially emiminating risk... Don't think the 1-6 thing does it for ya.. I agree with Shark.. I think Pitt wins but if the Ravens win I can very easily see it being beyond 6 points.. Ravens just so good scoring on defense late if opponent is in catch up mode..:cheers:

thanks Tee...yup me too(Pinny)...but I can't find the "winning margins" section...am I missing it somewhere??

I've never really found any true props section on Pinny...Sammy lil help (please)...just always assumed Pinny was weak on props and such...

:shake:

Pincher 5 dimes is where this prop is at BRO--

I have both Pinny and 5 Dimes---

Pinny has the best JUICE in town, BUT trust me 5 DIMES blows them away overall--

They have parlays with MMA- with any sports--

You can parlay anything at 5 dimes- I was parlaying hockey teams at+1.5 goal at high juice with PItts- Parlay 2nd half, 3rd qtr moneylines 2nd half, anything you can think of you can parlay, any sports--

5 Dimes has the most options to bet IMO--

5 Dimes also has team totals in 2nd halves- and also 3rd qtr totals and 4th qtr totals-

they even have the first 6 min line in basketball---

HEre it is BRO THE PROP BET--

<TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><TD nowrap="nowrap"></TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_384> -115 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><TD nowrap="nowrap">6:30PM (EST) </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3444</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">Any other result</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_384> -105 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><TD nowrap="nowrap">Sun 1/18</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3501 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">BAL wins by 1-6 points</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_385> +485 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><TD nowrap="nowrap">6:30PM (EST) </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3502</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">Any other result</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_385> -670 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><TD nowrap="nowrap">Sun 1/18</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3503 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">BAL wins by 7-12 points</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_386> +800 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><TD nowrap="nowrap">6:30PM (EST) </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3504</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">Any other result</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_386> -1250 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><TD nowrap="nowrap">Sun 1/18</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3505 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">BAL wins by 13-18 points</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_387> +1950 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><TD nowrap="nowrap">6:30PM (EST) </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3506</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">Any other result</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_387> -3900 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><TD nowrap="nowrap">Sun 1/18</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3507 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">BAL wins by 19-24 points</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_388> +3700 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="top" bgcolor="#e9eeee"><TD nowrap="nowrap">6:30PM (EST) </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3508</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">Any other result</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_388> -8900 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="bottom" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><TD nowrap="nowrap">Sun 1/18</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3509 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">BAL wins by 25-30 points</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M1_389> +9000 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 28px" valign="top" bgcolor="#f6f6f6"><TD nowrap="nowrap">6:30PM (EST) </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">3510</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap">Any other result</TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"><INPUT id=editx maxLength=5 size=4 name=M2_389> -25000 </TD><TD nowrap="nowrap"> </TD></TR>

Pincher PINNY is weak in teh PROPS section and team totals section, they just have ridiculous juice on a game- They give me + money half the time for teams I like.

They also have GREAT LIVE BETTING TO BET ON---

The real advantage I see with "in-game" betting is it allows you to Hedge at any point in the contest...

My opinion... I would roll with no hedge just on the chance Pitt starts big and stays big. But if they go down early I would try to get an even money -ish hedge in place "in-game"... I don't like the 1-6 thing Sammy.. Leaves you wide open for a disasterous day.. The very point of hedging is reducing and potetially emiminating risk... Don't think the 1-6 thing does it for ya.. I agree with Shark.. I think Pitt wins but if the Ravens win I can very easily see it being beyond 6 points.. Ravens just so good scoring on defense late if opponent is in catch up mode..:cheers:

Tee my plan was to watch the game, hope PItts gets out to a lead and leave it. If need be I could hedge it with pINNY live if it appears that BALTY can win the game in the 2nd half at some point.

However this strategy I played Balty winning 1-6 points at +500 for a bet about 1/7th of my payout on the parlays. This way if it is close I can hedge on LIve betting and take BALTY late and win this PROP also, it just means I can play way less on the hedge bet on LIVE BETTING.

I mean I dont think Balty can win my 7 or more, I mean its hard enough for them to win on the road, when you start saying okay win by 7 its hard, their form has been always close wins on the road especially vs piTTS 2 games decided by 3 points--

This way I can hedge with less if Pitts is down 3 points late or 4 poitns late.

If they are down somehow by 7, I only lose a small bet on this PROP bet-

It means I take less of my profit when PItt wins bro, as they should IMO:smiley_acbe:

Pincher PINNY has this bet available to you but it is shit compared to the 5 dimes bet-

<TABLE style="WIDTH: 100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=Column_Date_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=7>FL Alternate Low Football - Sun 1/18

</TD></TR><TR class=Column_Headers_Odds><TD colSpan=3>Game</TD><TD>Spread</TD><TD>Money Line</TD><TD>Total Points</TD><TD>More</TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>Sun 1/18</TD><TD>313</TD><TD>Philadelphia Eagles</TD><TD>+3.5 -269</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD1><TD>12:00 PM</TD><TD>314</TD><TD>Arizona Cardinals</TD><TD>-3.5 +237</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>Sun 1/18</TD><TD>315</TD><TD>Baltimore Ravens </TD><TD>-3.5 +347</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD><TD vAlign=center align=middle rowSpan=2></TD></TR><TR class=AD2><TD>03:30 PM</TD><TD>316</TD><TD>Pittsburgh Steelers</TD><TD>+3.5 -397</TD><TD></TD><TD></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Ravens at -3.5 at +347 is what they are offering- Dont play this, this is shit because ravens win by 1 to 3 you lose the bet -- if they win by 4 or more you win but the 5 dimes prop gives you better money at +487 NOW, it dropped probably as people read this post maybe, who knows.

You have time kid, go make a western union to 5 dimes, your money should be there before the game and take the prop bet, its an excellent cover bet for your pitts moneyline bets IMO. And we have Pinnny live to fall back on if we need it.

thanks Sammy...I will check it out...I would love to be able to parlay MMA...hope 5 dimes works with Instadebit...any withdrawal issues?

Thanks again! Sorry to spin your thread off track...

Their payouts are great-- fast--

I think they may take that, but western union is fast you can make it before the game, you just need enought to cover the parlay anyway. Another option is a PINNY transfer to 5 dimes althogh I dont know if that will be there in time.

MMA parlays are money in the bank kid, just money--

I had a dream and it seemed very real that the Arizona vs Philly game would be scoreless after the first qtr--

I dreamed about it because i was checking their stats all season and noticed that MCNBABB especially is very bad on the first drive of the game, he has a lot of punts, Warner is also not anything special.

MCNABB needs time to feel the defense out and get in a groove, DENVER is a team that somehow is very good scoring on their first drives of games with scripted plays.
ARizona sometimes scores but often they are shut down also on their first drives of the game.

I then started to think about it and realized that last week Carolina came out soft, and ZONA was airing it out, I dont think PHILLY starts games out BLITZING, they rush 4 and play solid D to start with, their Blitzes come more in the 2nd half of games when they are leading the game and the other team has abandon their run game--

What I am thinking of is #1--

I am going to play a PROP for a scoreless first qtr for a small bet--

I am also thinking of playing the first QTR UNDER in this game-

Based on my numbers that I checked and the fact that I believe it will fall on ZONAS shoulders here, and I look for them to protect warner and run the ball early and also throw underneath as PHILLY will take out FITXGERALD early in the game for sure. IF anything they will cover him early in the game, because the game plan is fresh in their heads.

Adding this play on ZONA play to get started, for some reason I cant get this scenario of Dirk Mcnabb going a quick 3 and out as ZONA D comes out strong--

Then I think zona runs it and hit short passes and punts, I dont see either offense having success in the first qtr, dont see it all in this game-

This is a feel bet, but I am very confident in my feel QTR bets, but only time will tell.

this is what I played--
<TR><TD class=tck2>FL Half/Quarters, Football</TD><TD></TD></TR> <TR><TD></TD><TD class=tck2>Philadelphia Eagles/Arizona Cardinals 18-January-2009 12:00 PM PST</TD><TD></TD></TR> <TR><TD></TD><TD class=tck2>Total Points UNDER 10 for 1st Quarter -133</TD><TD></TD></TR> <TR><TD></TD><TD class=tck4>Risking 175.56 to Win 132.00 CAD</TD><TD></TD></TR> <TR><TD colspan="3"> </TD></TR>

Your forgetting that Tennesee racked up the yards last week but just couldnt get the points on the board dude. Balt shouldnt even be here, the Titans gave that one away much more than the Chargers did. If you think a rookie QB is going to walk up in Heinz field against the number 1 D in the land and steal a victory or cover your nuts. The line is the high for a reason, Willie is healthy.....didnt you see what johnson was doing in the 1st half last week, if he doenst get banged up they win that game by 10 points! Good Luck

Your forgetting that Tennesee racked up the yards last week but just couldnt get the points on the board dude. Balt shouldnt even be here, the Titans gave that one away much more than the Chargers did. If you think a rookie QB is going to walk up in Heinz field against the number 1 D in the land and steal a victory or cover your nuts. The line is the high for a reason, Willie is healthy.....didnt you see what johnson was doing in the 1st half last week, if he doenst get banged up they win that game by 10 points! Good Luck
Arent you reading this all wrong??? Titans didn't give it away, or I could say the same about Miami. Balty's defense caused all the turnovers. A good defense beats a good offense and that's what Baltimore has. Their defense makes plays, they have been making them all season and will continue today. Just sit back and watch the turnovers today. It's no fluke. ;)

Back