Don't make me find my comfort in whiskey CTG!Better be back for good:D

ok here it is, small resume of tonight's action, who wants to see where I posted it (or/and wants to read the writeups :an_roll_laugh: ), feel free to use the PM option (as several did yesterday) I'll show you the way. :cheers:

NHL
no bets
Damn what a game in Florida :eek:

NBA
Nets +6 the suckiest sucker bet ever, they are down 30 at the moment.
Sonics-Lakers over 206, not only did I get a sucky line, but it seems the line went to 203 then back to 204, wow. :D weird stuff.
Hopefully they can exceed the mark anyways.

MLB
After going 4-2 this week, with a nice profit of 6 units :D, my OFFICIAL MLB start was disastrous. Well, would've been disastrous had it not been for the fantastic comeback by the Devil Rays.

Staked 3 units on D Rays and 6 units on Milwaukee. Fuck Dave Bush and his 1st inning antics.
Cubs rolled in this one. -3 units on the day.

I hope we're back for good, I missed you guys. :cheers: :oprahmomentoftheday:

Im drinkin rum!

I had rum earlier in the evening (4:50 AM now so not really "evening" any more :D ), went out with a couple of friends and had this hot chick practically served on a plate, isn't it strange how you don't even realize she's coming on to you when you're in a great relationship, love your girl, I never had any intentions of scoring with this chick yet she was coming on brutally as time went by, wanted to give me her phone number, and kinda felt bad when I told her I don't have a mobile phone at the moment :D, I really don't the fucker screwed itself up some months ago, and I'm too lazy to get another one, plus I'm thinking one of my buddies will be able to fix it (it's the phonecard that it's screwed, that's why it sucks), so I'm without a phone :D

LOL

*opens another beer (domestic one, fuck import!!!! *HIC!*) :drink: :drink: :drink: :drink:

I'm actually wondering if anyone delivers pizza at 5 AM :confused: :confused:

since I live in a shithole town (130 000 population) they probably won't. I'm willing to pay double :confused:

I'll call em up.

she was a hotty actually, my girl is busty and petite, this one was more of a model type, goth style. :D

I might invite her for a threesome some day if she's up for it :smiley_acbe:

I went out w/ a bi girl a few times before. Unfortunately, it didnt last very long and I never had a chance to fullfill what "could have been". I'm still not over that...

But for now Imma :drink:

Lots of fouls in SEA-LAL game, both teams shooting well (57% LAL, 64% SEA), you won't see me complaining. :cheers:

GO POINTS

I went out w/ a bi girl a few times before. Unfortunately, it didnt last very long and I never had a chance to fullfill what "could have been". I'm still not over that...

But for now Imma :drink:

my girl is very bi :D I love it.

We actually haven't tried a threesome yet, but could :D

:smiley_acac: :5_5_138: :smiley_acac:

:D

Wow congrats for the great night B :cheers:

I hope they pick up this shitty 2nd quarter tempo up...start scoring fuckers

Mimir I see you buddy, don't be shy :cheers: :D

Thanks buddy, I'm not shy, but went and had some sleep.

Man did I miss this forum. I went do another forum to post and that was so different from the happy days here.:cheers:

I went 3-3 yesterday on sides, 1-0 on ML and 1-0 on totals, for +1.7 units.

I will add this to my record here, even though I couldn't post it on this site, because I wanna keep track of the awesome run I am having :smiley_acbe:

Mimir..no problem with that..I had to post elsewhere as well to verify records..

Appreciate the nice compliments about the site

Back