Don't bet Florida games until you check the weather

TahoeLegend

Pretty much a regular
Tropical storm headed for Florida. As of this evening it's forecast to hit Florida just about game time Saturday afternoon.

Forecasters are not in agreement as to the ultimate path of the storm, but all agree it will hit Florida

Weather will definitely be a factor in the UCF/Stanford game.

Temp 85--humidity 69%, heat index 93, bad, but not as bad as it could have been which is a break for Stanford--scattered thunderstorms, chance of rain 50%, and the biggest factor, wind steady at 18 mph.

Wind may be a factor in other games along the coast north of Florida as well

Weather will definitely be a factor in the UCF/Stanford game.

Temp 85--humidity 69%, heat index 93, bad, but not as bad as it could have been which is a break for Stanford--scattered thunderstorms, chance of rain 50%, and the biggest factor, wind steady at 18 mph.

Wind may be a factor in other games along the coast north of Florida as well

This storm as of the Friday at 5pm forecast continues to move away from Florida. Hard right turn to the east and north. Might lessen what weather we get now in FLA.

AT 2:30 am Eastern the Weather Channel is still calling for 18 mph winds during the UCF game, with heat index of 95 and 45% chance of rain.

I'll probably wait until the TV broadcast comes on so I can see exactly what is going on to decide what the best course of action is on that game. I already have UCF -7, but that wind forecast is making me nervous.

AT 2:30 am Eastern the Weather Channel is still calling for 18 mph winds during the UCF game, with heat index of 95 and 45% chance of rain.

I'll probably wait until the TV broadcast comes on so I can see exactly what is going on to decide what the best course of action is on that game. I already have UCF -7, but that wind forecast is making me nervous.

you have a good number..if it gets to 10 you could go for Stanford +10 and have a solid middle. I think Stanford struggles to score, even in winds you could get a 21-13 type game.

im gonna stay tuned to this thread; I took the under 59 bc of the winds but if the word is the winds aren't too bad then maybe ill buy off it

Back