Donovan, out; Quintin Mikell, out; Eagles . . .

Joe Public

Gabibbo's Finest
Ugh.

I bet the Eagles TT over 14 earlier in the week, with Donovan there this would have been no problem, at the very least they would have backdoored it.

Now, it's AJ Feeley and I honestly wonder if this team will score tomorrow night.

This puts both my TT and game over in jeopardy before the game even starts.

On the plus-side, having safety Quintin Mikell out is just going to help the Pats offense all the more.

I'm not even sure who Jim Johnson can put back there at this point. J.R. Reed? Maybe.

Expect this one to get ugly. I think shutting Donovan down before the game even starts sort of signals that the Eagles know they're going to lose this game and that they're focused on the rest of the season.

But here, given that the Birds talked a bunch of s**t when the Pats got busted for spying, I expect NE not to take it easy on 'em.

Nah, I'm pretty well convinced that next week someone from the Ravens lays Brady out.

But I'm sure Jim Johnson will blitz a lot tomorrow.

Joe i'm sorry this has ntohing to do with this thread, but i believe in the browns this year but i think it will be a long shot for them to cover tommorow, what do you think?

I'm going to play the Browns tomorrow, FG. Perhaps against my better judgment, but I'm going to give them a shot.

Mostly it's them being at home and them being the better team.

I think it all falls apart on 'em next week in the desert, but I think they can fight their way through this one tomorrow.

But really I, like you, would probably be better served laying off.

i agree with you, whisenhunt has the cards playing very well and are in contention for the west, well USC could be in contention for the west but that is a different story altogether.

I agree with you about the browns this weekend at home. At home they are a much better team for some reason. The weather should be somewhat standable to us northern folk mid 30's. Hopefully a little uncomfortable for teh houston people that will be making teh trip up. The matchup tommorow for me to watch (i am actually getting the game this weekend since i am in a pittsburgh market) is going to be Texans D-line against the browns 0-line, while i think the o-line should be able to keep up the texans d-line keeps impressing this season.

Good luck tommorow, i think i am laying off as well.

Two things:

1. They might as well sit Westbrook and Dawkins - I mean, really, whats the point of having them out there?

2. We need to dust off Kimo Von Oelhoffen and give him his first playing time of the year...

2. We need to dust off Kimo Von Oelhoffen and give him his first playing time of the year...

Man, that's funny.

You know, I don't know how hurt Donovan is or isn't, and I know the Eagles are going to lose this game. I'm sure they'll try, but I'm also sure they'll get toasted.

But I've got to say, I'm kind of embarrassed that they're basically giving up before the ball's even been kicked. That's really everything that Eagle football isn't.

Oh, and they were right about the cheaters. Of course, the cheaters are far and away the best football team in the NFL right now so it just so happens that it kind of doesn't matter. But they were right.

Back