Donaghy to name refs/players

RetroVK

This claim is disputed
Friend just called me to tell me that he saw on the news that donaghy will be naming other refs and players in gambling scandal. Pretty reliable guy so I will take him on his word but I can't find anything on the web that says this. This could get good.

It makes me wonder... if you could suspect a player in the nba of shaving , who would it be ?

Just saw this on FOX news that he is expected to name others involved including bookies , players and refs. <insert photo of nuclear mushroom here >

My man Vas will tell ya...

Chauncey Billups
Stephon Marbury

Two to start with

I was thinking about at the start some players helping out.

This wouldn't come out until this hits the courts other than leaks.

A related question for everyone in CTG. If at the end of all of this, it comes out that games are really "fixed" to favor a certain outcome, will you continue betting on NBA games?

related question for everyone in CTG. If at the end of all of this, it comes out that games are really "fixed" to favor a certain outcome, will you continue betting on NBA games?

Depends if I have had the opportunity to bounce handicapping principles back and forth with Donaghy. I hear he has a pretty good handicapping percentage for NBA games.<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

c.r.e.a.m.

I do factor in shadiness when capping games...and have played for that purpose..

but at end of day...situations/scheduling/feel overtakes that.

This will make the game btter in the longrun. Stern won't be able to have his refs give players star treatment..will get questioned right away.

this shit was shady in the past and we bet it. why would we not continue to do such?

should help us if anything imo (clean up the officiating).

I hope the whole thug league goes under...

thugs on down from the refs who call the game, to the thugs playing.

im curious if whether or not donaghy only fixed the "high profile elite team games" (ie: suns, mavs, spurs) or "lower profile" games like bobcats and clippers as well

good question. likely more of the higher profile games that attract more betting from general public and therefore will less likely be noticeable in line moves when they get their big money in on the "good" side.

I wish I could remember the names of the exact players, but I can remember games involving teams like the Trailblazers, Kings and Warriors where I was saved/kicked in the ass by meaningless, last second 3 point shots and fouls last season in particular. It would not surprise me to learn that these players were on low profile teams like the ones above.

I can also remember getting moosed by a certain someone who was tied up and robbed at gunpoint about 2 weeks ago. It definitely would not surprise me to know that a guy like 'Toine got himself caught up in gambling.

Back