Dolphins take a huge Blow

Never did lines, bumps only really

Fortunately punted that habit but he seems to be enjoying himself

speechless....anyone know if this dude is married? Imagine him walking in the house today

Did this guy leave his "white privilege card" in the office after cutting the lines with it?

Love Gase' s quote, "guy was stand up, was always here at 4 in the morning...".

Did he ever leave the office. Or was he just still up from the night before.

Last edited:
I don't want to care about this story either but what does the stripper have to gain by 'seeing a mark and taking him down' in this case? Pretty sure anything he was paying her is going to be no longer...

I don't want to care about this story either but what does the stripper have to gain by 'seeing a mark and taking him down' in this case? Pretty sure anything he was paying her is going to be no longer...

maybe she was done with him. was ready to move on to someone new? I have no idea, thats my guess

Her comments :

The white people mad at me like I forced blow down this mans [sic] nose and like I recorded it on tha low,” reads a post on Sherrod’s Facebook. “So quick to make excuses for him but will roast a minority player over an athem [sic], dog fights, weed, domestic issues etc.”

Em is right. You can't trust these hoes. I bet he was done buying her shit and giving her money so she reached deep into the well and pulled this out. Had it saved on when to use it.

not sure where i saw it, but saw a screen shot of her saying, "he shouldn't have stopped sending the checks". if that is legit, then coge is right, she had this saved up for when he stopped the cash flow

DLwJo4YXUAAv7vh.jpg:large

Back