Over the course of the year, I made these futures:

SJ +1600
Stl +1400
Phi +3000
Mon +2000
LA +1200

TOnight I have Montreal +105

Last edited:
So things could change in a heartbeat, but my futures (not counting LA semi-hedge) are 3-0, 2-0, 2-0, and 1-1 going home.

I think the first round is the tougher matchup for both SJ and Stl and need 1 win on the road to feel comfortable about it. Rooting hard for the Redwings to at the very least make it a hard fought series.

Value wise, here are my plays:

Stl now +450
SJ now +500
Canadians now +800
Flyers now +2500

Think there is a decent shot all 4 home teams win tonight. THink I'm most confident in the Wild so may make a play with them. Though, with already betting them to win the series, might sit back.

GL tonight I will be at the Wild game tonight. Should be a solid play tonight as I am putting my money where my mouth is with a rare 4 unit play.

Nice job! Completely dominated the game, tho couldn't get any goals in. I ended up just playing them, but forgot to post. Wish I just played all the home teams.

Tonight, I may just be rooting for my futures. Sharks, Flyers, Canadians.

Obv that was Minny. Had Montreal in my head for some reason.

Leaning Flyers tonight, but I already have a future play on them so I will probably hold off.

Debating how I wan to play it tonight.

I have Minny to win series +210
I have both Sharks and Kings futures (sharks +1600; Kings +1200)
I have Philly +3000

Ideally I would just hedge a unit on Aves and Rags, but those line are higher than I wanted. A home team sweep would not surprise me.

goodluck,

i'm still trying to figure out how to play mine. Have both a kings and Flyers round 1 futures....

I have each game to go to OT +300. Think all Bruins/Canadians are even matched considering Canadians at home. Think Kings have the advantage, but gonna see the best the Ducks have to offer.

Been a good playoffs entertainment wise and done ok betting so lets keep it going. How do you guys see Rangers/Habs?

Really need Kings to win game 7 and I think they will. Gibson is rattled and being at home will make it worse.

Still sitting on Canadians +2000 and kings +1200. Think any of the 4 teams could win. Would prolly rank:

kings
hawks
canada
rags

Back