Dollaz March MMA / UFC 196 Discussion

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Gonna end up with a ton of bets here. Lots of strong opinions on fights.

Latafi/Silva +124
Saggo/Silva +124
Latafi u1.5 +100
Skelly -145
Miller -135
Thatch u1.5 -120
Silva u1.5 +130

Lots of exciting fights and some finishes I think (and hope, yikes)

Lean Lawlor but not playing just yet. Might if the line creeps up some more
Lean Nunes, that price looks short

Think Mcgregor wins fairly easily
I think Holm wins but Tate is so scrappy.

bump for the weigh-ins

Figured you'd be running back a little of that longshot Diaz $ you won from the Michael Johnson fight. On a random note, if E40 walks out with Nate tomorrow night, my life will be complete.

GL

bump for the weigh-ins

Figured you'd be running back a little of that longshot Diaz $ you won from the Michael Johnson fight. On a random note, if E40 walks out with Nate tomorrow night, my life will be complete.

GL

Nate does not seem confident at all. I have questions on how hard hes been training. At a full camp and these odds........maybe.

Can Nate's length pose some problems for CMG?

Only thing Nate has going for him is that there is zero pressure or expectations IMO. He's got a headline fight, is gonna get paid win or lose, and is going to be rounding out the end of his career in the next few. Much more at stake for Connor. I agree that he seems to lack confidence but both the Diaz brothers are such a wildcard every time they fight. Excited to watch it.

Made your thread the discussion thread as well lol hope thats cool.

GL tonight, Dollaz.

:cheers:

Can Nate's length pose some problems for CMG?

Only thing Nate has going for him is that there is zero pressure or expectations IMO. He's got a headline fight, is gonna get paid win or lose, and is going to be rounding out the end of his career in the next few. Much more at stake for Connor. I agree that he seems to lack confidence but both the Diaz brothers are such a wildcard every time they fight. Excited to watch it.

No problem on thread

I dont think Nats length is as much of a factor as normal. Connor is gonna work his body and counter. I think people have gone overboard on Connors lack of grappling, he stuffed Mendes and also got up to feet. And Diaz doesnt have that wrestling, he is more of a judo guy

I just dont like how Nate has looked. I dont think he was training hard. He looks soft to me. He doesnt look confident. I think its gonna be a rare fight where Nates cardio isnt a big advantage. I get sneaky feeling its just a payday for him.

I also suspect Connor is going to look really good with no weight cut. Baring a sub in some type of scramble, i dont see nate winning.

I also think this is going to be an outstandig card. Good matchups. Some guys that are going to go to war. I predict some good standup battles and some early stoppages.

I Know some sharp guys in Siyar but not me.

I lean lawlor

Nunes should be a bigger fave. Why is money against her. Seems fishy

I Know some sharp guys in Siyar but not me.

I lean lawlor

Nunes should be a bigger fave. Why is money against her. Seems fishy

Been racking my brain about it all week, Dollaz. My only guess is speculation that she's now having to fight "clean"? Regardless, I think Nunes should be the favorite here (I made her -150) and I've already loaded up on Nunes in round 1 +350 and +400 considering Shevchenko is on such a short turnaround after a short notice fight and facing an absolute killer.

BOL if you play it. Been awhile but I've been around lurking :tiphat:

I went UNDER 2.5 rounds in the main event. I think Conor knocks Diaz out. With only two weeks notice to fight I wonder what kind of shape Nate will be in.

I went UNDER 2.5 rounds in the main event. I think Conor knocks Diaz out. With only two weeks notice to fight I wonder what kind of shape Nate will be in.

While I don't deny that Conor dominates tonight, I just played fight starts round 2 -175 on Dimes for a good bit. Took a total degen gamble on Diaz TKO/KO +1430 earlier this week too. Really want to watch the first minute or so of this fight and bet live as I have no idea what Conor's level of aggression will be. Diaz definitely looked much bigger at the weigh-in so will be interesting to see if Mcgregor lays out early and punishes Diaz's lead leg.

Been racking my brain about it all week, Dollaz. My only guess is speculation that she's now having to fight "clean"? Regardless, I think Nunes should be the favorite here (I made her -150) and I've already loaded up on Nunes in round 1 +350 and +400 considering Shevchenko is on such a short turnaround after a short notice fight and facing an absolute killer.

BOL if you play it. Been awhile but I've been around lurking :tiphat:

Need to get back on here....

Nunes -110. Rare 2 u and 1u on under

While I don't deny that Conor dominates tonight, I just played fight starts round 2 -175 on Dimes for a good bit. Took a total degen gamble on Diaz TKO/KO +1430 earlier this week too. Really want to watch the first minute or so of this fight and bet live as I have no idea what Conor's level of aggression will be. Diaz definitely looked much bigger at the weigh-in so will be interesting to see if Mcgregor lays out early and punishes Diaz's lead leg.
Yeah Diaz with a 3 inch height advantage too. One thing I noticed is that Conor cuts. In that Chad Mendes fight, he was bleeding pretty good. Also, even with a 13 second fight with Aldo, that one punch Aldo got in actually cut Conor. So it could be a factor, we shall see.

And if anybody has a workable link, please post it. I'm at work and need to see this fight BAD. TIA.

Yeah Diaz with a 3 inch height advantage too. One thing I noticed is that Conor cuts. In that Chad Mendes fight, he was bleeding pretty good. Also, even with a 13 second fight with Aldo, that one punch Aldo got in actually cut Conor. So it could be a factor, we shall see.

And if anybody has a workable link, please post it. I'm at work and need to see this fight BAD. TIA.

http://sports4u.tv/schedule/mcgregor-vs-diaz-live-stream/

Cc2DEYfVAAAqhI8.jpg

Took Lombard -135 and forgot to post. Line has flipped, may add. Win or lose, I typically pick the right side of the action, but not here. People worried about drug testing? Magny's length could cause issues, but he's not going to wrestle Lombard and Lombard could put him out at any point.

Back