Dollaz January UFC

Dollaz

Pretty much a regular
Excited for this card. Lines just got up at my shop so haven't had a chance to study too much so preliminary thoughts.

Lawler/Condit. I have Condit here, but a bit of a homer call probably. Lawler is tough and hits hard, but he's been in some wars. I mean Rory, Hendrics, Brown, Hendricks, Rory is brutal. Might have an effect on him. Condit is more well rounded expect that he can't wrestle. Lawler can wrestle but chooses not to and doesn't have speed/size combo of Woodley.

Stipe/Arlovski. Stipe is simply better fighter. Arlovksi beats up slow guys that he can out work. Stipe has better boxing and will catch Andre's chin.

Gastelum/Noke. Mismatch. Gastelum easy.

Tumenov/Larkin. Tune in for this one. Lean Tumenov, but should be a good fight.

Ortega/Brandao. Ortega is slick on the ground and has the length advantage. Lean Ortega

Mcdonald/Kanehara. Mac has been out a while, but was a young stud propsect before he went up against two legends. Hate betting on guys with 2 year layoff, but he should win easily.

Kish/Ansaraoff. Kish should win

Holtman/Doker. Holtzman easy.

Sims/Trujillo. Have to research this one.

Duffy/Poirier. Disappointed. I thought the books would overlook duffy a bit as he's still kind of a rising prospect while Poirier is one of the better guys at the weight class. Duffy is an absolute stud. If anyone doesn't know, he demolished Mcgregor years ago. He is truly a dangerous guy anywhere the fight goes. I will likely be on him even at -225.

Soto/Tanaka. Haven't seen Tanaka fight so have to watch him. I was impressed with Soto against Dillasahw, but then he went and got knocked out in first in the next fight.

Westcott/Garcia. No clue at this point.

Best of luck. This is a very underrated card. Should be outstanding. Duffy should be on the main card, this is simply trying to get more fight pass viewers.

Interesting card, there is real sharp against you on Duffy at the level you were willing to lay earlier in the week. I tend to lean your way at this price and bit on him but we might be up against it.

What's the deal with the UNDERS?

gl sir :shake:

Interesting card, there is real sharp against you on Duffy at the level you were willing to lay earlier in the week. I tend to lean your way at this price and bit on him but we might be up against it.

What's the deal with the UNDERS?

gl sir :shake:

I was on fence with duffy at what it opened, but at -145, I cannot pass; sharp money or not. Poirier has no defense; my only concern is recent concussion from Duffy

Unders:

When I can get plus money with heavyweights, I tend to take under. Arlovski is usually balls to wall and has gotten knocked out repeatedly. Even foghts he wins he typicAlly gets rocked.

Bradao is a wild man. I see him going bals to wall and either catchinG Ortega or getting rocked/submitted.

5 rounds is a long fight. Condit is a finisher. Lawler is tough to finish, i realize but I these guys get into wars. Just playing numbers.

What a fight! I think Condit tried to keep it technical; which was the perfect game plan going in. But at times it became a brawl and that played into Lawlers hands. No doubt it was controversial, but that 5th round was epic...holy shit!

Lawler had Teddy Atlas in his corner preaching the "Fireman" speech!

http://youtu.be/sq2figwIX9s

Just at lunch and he was sitting there talking. I was thinking to myself how he looks so familiar. Then it clicked, checked twitter and said Boca Raton and walked up to him and shook his hand. I asked him to fight and knock out Chael again. He just laughed

Mitrione by KO prop?

EDIT: nm that prop is only +180 while Mitrione inside distance is +176...so, Mitrione inside distance?

Mitrione by KO prop?

EDIT: nm that prop is only +180 while Mitrione inside distance is +176...so, Mitrione inside distance?

I would play it. If he wins, its likely inside the distance

Man, I was wrong about Gomez. Guess the level of competition was the difference. Font is a fucking animal.

Dont mind losing fair and square but Mitrione winning before 2 eye pokes and Mitrione couldnt even see, but didnt want to punk out.

I just cant win close decisions right now. I cant complain; 29-28 either way was fine though I thought Pettis strikes could be score more than pinning against fence.

that was a bullshit decision. Pettis was never in trouble. big fucking deal if you get takedowns. Eddie did nothing with them. no damage. no big shots on the ground. nothing.

Yeah the jusging has been awful. I fonally got a close decison, but 49-46 was an awful scorecard

Ive really been affected by judges at the start of this year.

If a guy takes the other down and holds him down for a few mins, i have no prob with goving him round. But if he pins him against the fence a couple mins and then eats a few shots on the fset, thats not a winning round.

Bader +265
Barnett -130
Alcatara +135
Casey/Natal u2.5 +135
Ortiz -205
Dwyer +175
Ortiz/Makahvili +100

Back