Doggiestyle sunday MLB

HUNT

CTG Partner
Staff member
3-2...+1.97

Happy Easter everyone..

I made a bad pick on the bosox last night..oh well, shit happens.

I like this card for dogs here..

Sorry for the short write ups.

Duke and Pirates +104

Duke is a good pitcher, Milton is not. I expect Duke to put up another solid performance and get the w.

Tampa Bay and Kazmir +140

Really wanted to take first 5 on this but not against Halladay. Hopefully Kazmir has his control this time around and I think TB can steal one here.

Chicago +174 and Smokin that Danks

I know I am going against Johan, but the weather is shitty and the Sox getting +175 at home? are you kidding me? I don't give a fuck if Jesus is on the mound...anything can happen especially in that cold weather and wind.

Oakland +142 and Fat Boy Blanton

I fucking hate Joe Blanton with a passion but he gets it done here in this situation. Escobar can implode at any time imo. Blanton pitched solid last week and I was against him then.

I laid 1 unit on all to win 1 + units for each.

GL all.

btw guys, If 2 of these dogs hit I will be a damn happy camper.

Really want to take Bedard, but I never know which yankees team will show up this early.

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" width="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">Hunt,Good luck on Sunday!
</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Please give credit where credit is due...

We ALL know you copied that Devil Rays play off me

Sparky-LOL...I love it, he is gonna shock the world! It's staying till he gets booted.

BOL tommorow.

Just curious, you think duke is that good of a pitcher to hold off the reds? Last year he slipped a little bit and this year in preseason he wasn't the duke i remembered the year before last. Reds batting lineup this year i believe will do well because they are starting to come around.

frank,

I am a Duke fan, but I am more of a non fan of Milton if that makes sense.

I have this at listed in case Milton doesn't pitch. I believe he just got off the DL today.

thanks believe.

Back