***Doggies***

Lexington 125

I cap it all, and I cap it well.
Playing a couple dog moneylines as I think there are some inflated funny lines this week.

Bills+260

Browns+225

Falcons/Browns o50-103

Saints/Bengals o53.5-102

Redskins+170

Titans+248

Lions+285

2 units each

ML Parlay Saints/Packers/Rams/Eagles (+160)

ML parlay Bills/Browns/Saints/Eagles (+2760)

1 unit each

fwiw I still think the Bills could just as easily lose by 3 tds, but the qb change is a nonfactor that drove the line up. Tremaine Edwards cleared concussion protocol which is likely bigger than getting Allen back at this point. The D line should be able to keep the lbs clean enough to wreak some havoc, and Robbie out is big. This is the type of meaningless game that Shady goes off in, he was well rested during the lasy game I would expect him to be featured HEAVILY. Murphy could have a game if Ivory is a no go as well, the Jets are allowing 109 per game rushing. Also the type of game I could see that McGuire rb going off for 3 tds as well if the Bills lose the turnover battle. I just think the Bills fading has reached an all time high when ppl are lining up to play McCown as a 2 score fave. Didn't post last week but I was on the Bears/ over heavy so it isn't some homer wager.

dead dogs that I think get stomped

Bengals- I see why ppl would think it's a good spot for a dog play but I'm not trying to fade a qb playing flawlessly with an unstoppable wr and 2 rbs who can eat you alive... let alone without the 2 most dynamic players on both sides of the ball. Grass, turf, blacktop wherever I think the Bengals get stomped 9x out of 10.

Cardinals- have fun trying to get a backdoor cover when KC will be up 3 tds and sitting on routes vs a rookie qb. No reason to fade a team scoring the way KC is with an inferior squad. DFS players I think KC and Bills defense both could be steals.

Jaguars- Colts getting too much love spread wise but in the end its a fg game and I think they take it. Jax problems aren't suddenly solved with Fournette coming back, and I would venture to say Mack outshines him @ the rb position anyway. Bortles is straight trash, I think a bet on Jax is asking to be furious 5 pass attempts into the game.

Back