Does Rams stand a chance tonight?

sportcap

Pretty much a regular
Seems like everyone is convinced Chiefs are free money tonight, I get the Chiefs seem like the the better team, heck my numbers having KC winning by around 10 but the line and the money isn't making sense.

I'm just trying to play devil's advocate bc seems like everyone is already counting there that KC money but I know the books better than that...

The only angle i can see the rams winning is Chiefs starting Center being out being the liability for Donald and Suh to put pressure on Mahommes and with hime dealing with foot injury he wont be able to scramble as much...

I'm thinking possibly a lower scoring game as well. I can see KC going up and down the field but struggle to put in in the zone. And rams running a gurley led offense and owning time of possession.

Just trying to see the other side of this game that everyone seems to be on one side. Maybe i'm just overthinking a easy win for KC...

Thanks and good luck.

The Rams have no chance, they are a one loss team with a top 3 offense by far in the league, with the best RB. They have the best defensive player in football and arguably the best coach.

JK....of course they have a chance, this isnt The Citadel vs Bama

76% of the bets are on KC I see, sportbooks would be closed if they didnt win games like these. I will just enjoy from a fantasy perspective but anyone who bets an under in a game like this has much bigger balls than Sinatra (he had elephantitus).

Good luck. Have a feeling someone is going to get bent over tonight.

Case for Rams: Pats vs Chiefs. And Rams can spread opponent out even better plus Gurley all day.

Case for under: playoff refs = more physicality. Both teams run run run

Wouldn't put much weight in popularity here, line was made expecting game in Mexico City, Rams travel and take family to Colorado Springs expecting to practice there all week to learn they're going back to LA, while many are still evacuated from their homes and not even sure they practiced much this week. A million moving parts here. Situational nightmare for bettors...one team with all kinds of turmoil/drama and maybe this is that escape they need or maybe it's a complete cluster fuck. Other team feeling good about how normal they've had it, to me it sure as hell isn't the typical "best game of the year" as it's being sold.

Angle against KC is they might be too complacent? Not sure who is the better team tbh

I hear you with the under, its definitely playing with fire.

I just think each team's goal is to avoid a shootout game and keep each other's QB off the field and run run run the ball...if they can implement is the question..

I hear you with the under, its definitely playing with fire.

I just think each team's goal is to avoid a shootout game and keep each other's QB off the field and run run run the ball...if they can implement is the question..

I think they can definitely find success running. But if the defenses are successful enough to prolong opposing drives and prevent touchdowns

3 words

Third down conversions

That's the story imo

Chiefs 5th Rams 23rd in 3rd down D

Lot of people put stock in football outsiders here. Through 10 games, KC has the 2nd best offense in the history of DVOA and the 6th best overall team in the DVOA database.

Case for Rams. Todd Gurley. They control him and force FG, KC wins.

Primetime not an issue. Mahomes went into Denver and led a comeback (better D) and dropped 40 on the Pats (better D). If this were in KC I think it would be easy $. But this line says Rams are clearly a better team than KC (LA does not get 3 for homefield) and almost all measurable statistics say otherwise or equal.

Fan wise, clear bias from me. Capping wise there’s a reason this is only the 3rd time I’ve played them this season. I Play with the head.

GL to all

Edit: If Watkins plays, that’s huge for KC.

I have two open teasers needing KC to cover +9.5 on each to win both. Considering taking Rams at -3 to buy off one and maybe middle. If I do nothing, either win $208 or lose $250. If I add the Rams play these scenarios could play out:

Win $85 if both teasers hit and rams don't cover the 3
Lose $143 instead of $250 if rams win by 10 or more
Win $314 if all 3 hit.

Thoughts?

I guess I'm a bit scared with all the love and $$ on KC considering these situations rarely seem to end favorably for the betting public....

Rams win if they play hard and KC doesn't. Bears first half last night good example. Otherwise I totally agree with Cap. I would never had dogged KC in this one. I don't think the Rams D is all that good. I think the Chiefs D is good and that to me is the difference. As far as the total goes...how can anyone bet over 63?...how can anyone bet these two teams under. Got two teasers with KC +9....probably ride those and maybe hedge at half if large middle and looks like a play.

don't know how the poor little lambs are gonna compete.

Depends how indoctrinated into being soft the Rams players from other States have gotten. Californian players don't handle adversity well. But as we know, the NFL roster is filled with guys from all over, you just hope the ocean living and constant surrounding of men trying to be women doesn't rub off on them and they use the off the field stuff as an excuse for playing bad.

Just see this Rams team fading away as they lose their manhood edge over time due to being surrounded by pussies.

Last edited:
:bigcry::bigcry::bigcry::bigcry:

Cheese steak argument was much more palatable

No chance.

Where Ma-homes is a god.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man a bunch of you have your panties in a twist over someone eating a food the way they like it prepared.
It's the tax dollars and time we spend mah brah when you have a coronary in the middle of the Capital Grille and require my assistance to get you through the night. There's love somewhere in there.

If posting from that twitter account is not allowed you guys know it wasn’t my intention to do anything wrong. CTG for life.

I have two open teasers needing KC to cover +9.5 on each to win both. Considering taking Rams at -3 to buy off one and maybe middle. If I do nothing, either win $208 or lose $250. If I add the Rams play these scenarios could play out:

Win $85 if both teasers hit and rams don't cover the 3
Lose $143 instead of $250 if rams win by 10 or more
Win $314 if all 3 hit.

Thoughts?

I guess I'm a bit scared with all the love and $$ on KC considering these situations rarely seem to end favorably for the betting public....

Let It Ride...You had this game as the last leg of two teasers, so going in, you obviously loved it.
They say the pen is mightier than the sword, I say Fuck The Pen, cause she can die by the sword.
GL L11

Don’t pay attention to anything sports books put out there.

Ppl mistakenly believe that supposed six figure wagers mean that team will win.

Was Vegas built on winners or losers?

No one knows who and why they bet was placed.

Imo someone who bets that much is probably stupid to begin with. No money management

Appreciate all the advice on books. Did the line not move as indicated? That was the point of the post. Don’t care how it happened, it happened.

Books got their asses handed to them I'd say on last nights game.

Either you won with KC or pushed. You pushed with Rams ticket. Over hits in the 3rd

I'm sure tons of over live bets were also being placed. Prob lost on teasers (doubt anyone would want to go to 70 and play under)

...not to mention that if your name isn't Gurley, your props sailed over. A lot of money could have been made on player props last night. FGs went over, sacks went over, TDs went WAYYYY over...

Yes, Pushed on the spread but i'm sure clean up on alot of KC Ml Bets both before and during live bets; great game either way.

Gurley prop was a fail. I cant understand why they didn't utilize gurley more. Every time he touch the ball was pretty much a positive yard. It definitely was a game set up for TV ratings, it was all about the QBs from the start.

Onto the next!

Yes, Pushed on the spread but i'm sure clean up on alot of KC Ml Bets both before and during live bets; great game either way.

Gurley prop was a fail. I cant understand why they didn't utilize gurley more. Every time he touch the ball was pretty much a positive yard. It definitely was a game set up for TV ratings, it was all about the QBs from the start.

Onto the next!

The Big 12 has become the model for "NFL at its best and most watchable." Sad.

Its like watching arena football, i get it, if you can exploit the pass defense by spreading them out great. But how can you keep running play action plays if you don't establish the run 1st? And damn you have the best RB in the game and he gets only 12 carries the whole game?

Rams were so quick to pass pass pass and give the ball right back to Mahomes. Just seem like they were just trying to give KC a chance last night by limiting Gurley...

Rams better not play that game with Brees & Orleans as Brees can come back and will score with 30 secs left...

Its like watching arena football, i get it, if you can exploit the pass defense by spreading them out great. But how can you keep running play action plays if you don't establish the run 1st? And damn you have the best RB in the game and he gets only 12 carries the whole game?

Rams were so quick to pass pass pass and give the ball right back to Mahomes. Just seem like they were just trying to give KC a chance last night by limiting Gurley...

Rams better not play that game with Brees & Orleans as Brees can come back and will score with 30 secs left...
Already did, and it panned out just like you said.

Back