Does Baker Mayfield have a chance at the MVP?

braves

Pretty much a regular
After tonight’s performance I believe it is a fair question to ask

Let’s discuss

If Bernie Kosar's liver makes it through this season, that's your MVP

Baker should get the John Stockton assist award tho

Throwback,

They are not a huge sleeper team at all this year.

They are one of those most hyped as far as RSW's, make the playoffs and to be a live dog in recent memory.

And, most of it will be deserved, imo. 7+ wins has been my thought since before the draft.

Do people actually win betting the NFL ?

Haha, nope.

I will say, last year I won more money in NFL than I ever have.

But, it wasn't from regular ole betting. It was simply props, TT's 2nd halves and Live bets.

Anyone that wins year in and year out betting sides and totals gets a handshake and bow from me.

Can‘t wait to fade the Browns. They‘re gonna be like last year‘s Raiders except they don‘t deserve any of the hype

After tonight’s performance I believe it is a fair question to ask

Let’s discuss

He likely has a shot at rookie of the year.

Not mvp. They give that to 2nd year and older guys

There’s always a possibility for any event occurring. If browns go 16-0 and he puts up his college stats and the entire league has no answers for him he could win the mvp.

If randy moss didn’t win mvp in his rookie year than how could anyone?

He very well might win the MVP but it will be in the CFL!!! Please guys he beat up on a 3rd string defense and he isnt even going to start???

Darnold gonna give him a run for his money

We knew brady and rodgers time as the top 2 gunslingers was up, but this year????

Who thought it would be so fast

MVP um no. If clev goes 5-11 or 6-10 that’s a win for them. Yes, they have talent, but they aren’t going from 1-15 to 9 or more wins, and Baker won’t be starting week 1. He might start later in the year but I’d still favor Barkley for ROY bc he’s guaranteed to get a ton of touches.

Throwback,

They are not a huge sleeper team at all this year.

They are one of those most hyped as far as RSW's, make the playoffs and to be a live dog in recent memory.

And, most of it will be deserved, imo. 7+ wins has been my thought since before the draft.

Well maybe not a sleeper but they will be getting points most maybe all games. Ill take them and some money lines

MVP um no. If clev goes 5-11 or 6-10 that’s a win for them. Yes, they have talent, but they aren’t going from 1-15 to 9 or more wins, and Baker won’t be starting week 1. He might start later in the year but I’d still favor Barkley for ROY bc he’s guaranteed to get a ton of touches.
Depending on Trubisky I could easily see Anthony Miller toward the front for ROY, apparently he's been absolutely killing it at camp and I don't think Trubisky is some kind of bust by any means

Back