Does an undefeated SEC team deserve playoff spot over 2 loss Big12?

SEC 0-5 in bowls? Well, 1-4 if you want to count Miss St beating Mia Oh by 1.

SEC Conference conference not looking so hot. I'm guessing that is the point. What's the difference between an undefeated SEC Champ and a 2 loss Big Xll champ? "well SEC is the toughest in the nation, clearly they are more deserving than a 2 loss Big Xll champ", actually, maybe there is no difference just two conference champions...that is all. SEC not really that much better?

But we all know bowls are kind of their own animal, their own season. I think too much weight can be put on a conference's bowl record, but still there is something to take away from it.

Somebody, somewhere (who would ever do such a thing?) might question Alabama's strength of resume running through this version of the SEC as a way to show Washington can compete...however, what has the PAC 12 showed us? Three of Washington's tougher "tests" vs CU, W St and Utah and those teams have been underwhelming in their games as well.

SEC was awful this year all around

i guess let us see what they do today.....starting with UGA(I guess lol....I bet TCU if that says anything)

Somebody, somewhere (who would ever do such a thing?) might question Alabama's strength of resume running through this version of the SEC as a way to show Washington can compete...however, what has the PAC 12 showed us? Three of Washington's tougher "tests" vs CU, W St and Utah and those teams have been underwhelming in their games as well.

i think it's fair to question the strength of the conference when talking about Bama. I also think it's fair to look at the boxscore when the huskies played USC and were held to 13 first downs and 27 yards rushing. Never that simple and they'll have some wrinkles for sure. Hope it's a good game

Back