Does a body good...

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Late with plays..will update as day goes on as card will be solid sized it looks like..

New York 1H PK -125 2 units
Charlotte -5 -110

GL...back in a while.

Did Big Al just lay -125 juice? Hide the women and children.

Listen...it took a lot for me to do it...a lot.

Just think thats best situation in this game.

Nut..in all honesty,..no for now. Things will change though. Just using Cris now till I find what I am looking for.

Yeah , its definetly a different feel to it when your basically laying -110 regardless of what you are playing...I really havent found anything I like yet book wise...feel like I am slumming right now...I think we are all doing it in the nearterm cause we have to...

BAR. I really like the Pistons tonight. But over 70% of the public is on them, and the line moved from 3 to 2.5 to 2.0 now. :(

What do you see in that game? :D

Nut, you basically summed up my feelings to a tee.

As far as DET-MINNY goes

This will be Detroit's 5th in 7 days. They started this stertch preaching they should sweep the first four against the East bottom dwellers. They proceeded to go 2-2. Obviosuly no Billups has hurt. The biggest thing right now though is the health of Wallace. Since Dec 13th this team is 7-6. Thats when his ankles really started hurting. He honestly needs a 3-4 week rest IMO. Perhaps the signing of Webber will help make that move more possible.

Thats huge reverse line movement today man. Tough call. Shortest line you would ever get though on Minny and Detroit @ Detroit.

GL

See here's my disagreement on what the tell you about the public...Pistons playing like absolute crap either Losses or Non-covers and your telling me Joe Pub is running to play the Pistons against a Minny team who has won 5 of 6 and 7 of 10 and stole the so called public money vs NJ..?? I just dont buy it...to me I played Minny already and feel like that is the public side despite what we are led to believe....

Agree with BAR you wont ever get a shorter number....

Thats justmytake on the situation...

:00.0 Halftime
:00.0 NY - C. Frye made a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: E. Curry

Hey...I'll take it...

as killa just said.."guy was in his face, it was kind of a chuck at the buzzer"

LMAO

BAR capped that hes too good :smiley_acbe:
<table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0" width="100%"><tbody><tr class="yspsctbg"><td colspan="13" class="ysptblhdr" height="18">
</td> </tr> <tr class="ysprow1"><td align="right" valign="top">:00.0</td><td> NY - C. Frye made a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: E. Curry</td></tr></tbody></table>

thecakeoff said:
BAR capped that hes too good :smiley_acbe:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR class=yspsctbg><TD class=ysptblhdr colSpan=13 height=18>

</TD></TR><TR class=ysprow1><TD vAlign=top align=right>:00.0</TD><TD>NY - C. Frye made a 25-foot three-pointer from the right wing. Assist: E. Curry</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

The funniest part there is "assist: E. Curry"

Killas Over..phx-me

231.5 -110

BTW..Detroit got hosed today in final 5 seconds of regulation...you Minny ML and +2 backers got the brreak of a lifetime..will explain later

B.A.R. said:
Killas Over..phx-me

231.5 -110

BTW..Detroit got hosed today in final 5 seconds of regulation...you Minny ML and +2 backers got the brreak of a lifetime..will explain later

mark blount hitting about the 4th 3 of his career in OT didnt help matters any...

What you think about the first half over?

I think it may be a little safer in case of a huge blowout (along the lines of 130 - 90 or something)

like it man

That Blount 3 was OT..

at end of reg...Minny had foul to give'

Rip got bal...drove...and started to rise...Rickey grabbed him..and he shot ball as whistle sounded...fuckin ball hung on rim after weird bounce for like 2-3 seconds and bounced in...

Should have been 3 pt play...but..

the old NBA adage...Minny tells refs we will foul...and the refs asume that it will not be "in act of"

Worst call of year....

B.A.R. said:
like it man

That Blount 3 was OT..

at end of reg...Minny had foul to give'

Rip got bal...drove...and started to rise...Rickey grabbed him..and he shot ball as whistle sounded...fuckin ball hung on rim after weird bounce for like 2-3 seconds and bounced in...

Should have been 3 pt play...but..

the old NBA adage...Minny tells refs we will foul...and the refs asume that it will not be "in act of"

Worst call of year....
better lucky than good :Wacka%20Wacka:

I am going large on Lakers later....

Trying to find a good line with local or hope for a bit of pub buyback on Heat...

B.A.R. said:
I am going large on Lakers later....

Trying to find a good line with local or hope for a bit of pub buyback on Heat...

B.A.R - why so big on the Lakers ? Heat have been hot, is it more a play on them cooling off or the LA coming out and playing well at home tonight ?

I got 231.5 with my local on the Pho/Mem total so I'm on the over. I'm also on the Lakers -6....both for one unit, depending on the outcome in Tennessee I might press the Lakers for another unit.

Nice cover on the 5.5 B.A.R. Had Lakeshow -6 parlayed w/over 210. Would have loved that last free throw to go down.

B.A.R. said:
Killas Over..phx-me

231.5 -110

What about us Minny +130 backers? Howabout the no call late in reg when Foye drove the ball and was fouled/blocked by Dice?

:cheers:

Back