Dodgers under/

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Just a guess. Dodger 11-4 under last 15 and this is their worst day of the week. Think their general power is down

Yanks made a mystake yesterday using Tanaka's best by a mile catcher instead of saving him for today

Edwin jackson is on 4 days rest. When I checked this year based on 9 innings that is a ERA of 12, He has changed a lot

Tanaka is 0-3 at night and the team is 1-5 and Tampa Bay is 7-0 on Tuesday and 25-13 at night. Head scratching time

If we assume that they do not play Romine consecutive days which they should that seems to mean Gary Sanchez and a 4.66 ERA

OK not getting it but good luck. Canadian Bacon just posted take Wheeler plus 1.5 at Covers. He is currently 22-4 documented at Covers. I am likely to tail but will check ump first

Wheeler was roughed up in his last start by the Yankees He allowed a career-high 9 runs on 10 hits with a walk and 6 strikeouts in 4 2/3 innings was the first time since April 7 that he failed to complete 6 innings
Wheeler has had trouble with gopher balls, he’s given up 13 homers in 88 2/3 innings this season, one shy of his total from a year ago that was amassed in 182 1/3 innings
Soroka will be making his 3rd start against the Mets he’s 2-0 with a 0.73 ERA in 12.1 innings

OK not getting it but good luck. Canadian Bacon just posted take Wheeler plus 1.5 at Covers. He is currently 22-4 documented at Covers. I am likely to tail but will check ump first

Back