Do you ever see a line and say WHAT

tuck321

Not all those who wander are lost
Parra has lost 9 straight. he is 5-15 last 20. He is 0-3 vs Cinn. He has had 5 starts this year and he has lost 4 of them by 3 or more runs. Bronson is 3-0 at night with a 1.69 era. he has faced Parra twice winning both times. Parra has a night era of .506 and a road era of 7.42. Reds pen got rest because volquez went 8 innings. Suppan went 5.2 Bronson is very lucky at home on Wednesday. I admit it. I am a wildman. I played Reds ml, rl and minus 2.5. in his 9 game losing streak Parra has gotten 22 runs in support which works out to 2 and 4 9ths. On the road the rl has cashed on about 4 of his 5 starts. the next day Looper for the Brewers goes against Owings who had a good home start against garbage but has gotten crushed in his other 3 starts for the Brewers.

Bronson splits vs MIL home and away are completely different....many of the guys that have struggled with him have only struggled at the beer joint, not at the GAB...Fielder has a heydey in GAB as well..

I like the over if not off a long trip.

Bronson at home against the Brewers is 5-3 with 2 bad starts. Its a game of percentages.

Bronson at home against the Brewers is 5-3 with 2 bad starts. Its a game of percentages.

One of those games was a day game, and the other he gave up a 2 run shot to Bill Hall (who is not playing).

I like cincy ml and under, but waiting to see the umps.

Honestly see only 2 negatives. The long extra inning game is a negative and Cinn just not a good home team so this could lose but Parra is simply an automatic fade until he wins a game and with so many supporting angles I think you have to play.

Starting for the Reds at home on Wednesday he is 7-3 and 2 of the losses were Lowe and Lilly. The third was Sampson of the Astros.

not really sure why such a cheap line. i think arroyo should be dealing tonight. i like reds ML, RL, and maybe an under.

It could lose. But is worth a average gamble. The cheap line reflects recent Brewer succeess. They are 11-3 last 14. 2 of the three losses were Parra.

The under is going to be a great play (weather/umps pending)

The deal with Manny this year, is that the Crew is having him try new pitches. I was around him in the pre game before the Dbacks game on Friday as he was just starting to throw. Him and Castro talked about how they are really trying to refine is pitches (especially changeup) and are forcing him to throw it more which is a main reason why he been having control issues. He threw a gem against the Dbacks, with the changeup being the strike out pitch. Additionally the Crew has a struggling offense and will struggle trying to hit Arroyo's frisbees as the Brewers live on hitting the heat.

I would favor Cincy, but not enough to drop any cash on, however I really like the under here.

Honestly i agree. I played the under and am now torn on the side. Brewers are playing very well and the truth is Parra is not playing badly. This may have been a real mistake. Just reviewing the game and i feel i was wrong here. Too quick.

Parra has lost 9 straight. he is 5-15 last 20. He is 0-3 vs Cinn. He has had 5 starts this year and he has lost 4 of them by 3 or more runs. Bronson is 3-0 at night with a 1.69 era. he has faced Parra twice winning both times. Parra has a night era of .506 and a road era of 7.42. Reds pen got rest because volquez went 8 innings. Suppan went 5.2 Bronson is very lucky at home on Wednesday. I admit it. I am a wildman. I played Reds ml, rl and minus 2.5. in his 9 game losing streak Parra has gotten 22 runs in support which works out to 2 and 4 9ths. On the road the rl has cashed on about 4 of his 5 starts. the next day Looper for the Brewers goes against Owings who had a good home start against garbage but has gotten crushed in his other 3 starts for the Brewers.

tuck321; I played the under and am now torn on the side. Brewers are playing very well and the truth is Parra is not playing badly. This may have been a real mistake. Just reviewing the game and i feel i was wrong here. Too quick.[/quote said:
First I thought this was another big Baltimore win from 2-3 nights ago. Then the doubt clouds came. Appreciate your honesty no matter what happens. At first you had me loving the Reds but by game time I was discombobulated enough to throw up my hands and fade this plot. If the first inning means anything Arroyo has nothing. 5-0 with the bases loaded no one out in the 2nd.Is it appropriate to say it is still early? Perhaps but not if you took the under

Back