DJ/Rory VS Rickie/Wolff (May 17th)

Not a hardcore golf guy like you guys. Never heard of this Wolff guy. Thoughts on taking Dustin and Rory who are good vets. Difference in lines at books are crazy. Have as many outs as you can.

Rory 1.JPG

Rory 2.JPG

Rory.JPG

Curious how much each guy has played.

Didn't Rory take like 7 weeks off from touching a club?

We know guys like Fowler and JT been playing cash games the whole time.

Wolff is a young and up n coming, Cog.

This is also a skins format. Make sure you check the rules and whatnot. Lines are definitely varying by the book currently.

Just to have a bet I took Wolff and Rickie with a guy a work. 20 against his 30.

I'm pretty bullish on Wolff. I have him in a bet vs Collin Morikawa and Victor Hovland on who wins a major first.

Just to have a bet I took Wolff and Rickie with a guy a work. 20 against his 30.

I'm pretty bullish on Wolff. I have him in a bet vs Collin Morikawa and Victor Hovland on who wins a major first.
Nice...

All three will win majors imo.

I was all about Collin this season betting-wise.

Doubling Rory McIlroy & Dustin Johnson with:
Hyun Kyung Park (+2495) $25/$623
Hee Jeong Lim (+3868) $10/386

Last edited:
I was gonna take Wolff long drive. Kicking myself right now. (well I believe he got it).

I’ve got a great golf story to share. Hope you guys don’t mind. I played golf Thursday with three really good friends of mine. We get to the 17th hole, a par 3 180 yards that plays to a downhill green about 100-150 feet. Friend #1 who is a very solid player hits a 9 iron to about six feet. Great shot.. friend #2 tees it up and hits a shit that ends up about a foot short of the hole. We thought it was going in! Before teeing up I say, “if I hit the ball just short of the hole in the cup, I’m counting it as a hole in one.” Pured a swing and I kid you not I hit his ball and it went into the hole. My ball ended up less than a foot from the hole to the right pin high. Guessing it had at least a 50/50 shot of going in. I’ve got other holes in one so it wasn’t huge miss for me... by far the best called golf shot I’ve ever hit. And a story I’ll remember the rest of my life...

Point of sharing the story, get out there and live life and make memories. Try and make the best of this Covid situation. If you made it this far, thanks for reading.

I’ve got a great golf story to share. Hope you guys don’t mind. I played golf Thursday with three really good friends of mine. We get to the 17th hole, a par 3 180 yards that plays to a downhill green about 100-150 feet. Friend #1 who is a very solid player hits a 9 iron to about six feet. Great shot.. friend #2 tees it up and hits a shit that ends up about a foot short of the hole. We thought it was going in! Before teeing up I say, “if I hit the ball just short of the hole in the cup, I’m counting it as a hole in one.” Pured a swing and I kid you not I hit his ball and it went into the hole. My ball ended up less than a foot from the hole to the right pin high. Guessing it had at least a 50/50 shot of going in. I’ve got other holes in one so it wasn’t huge miss for me... by far the best called golf shot I’ve ever hit. And a story I’ll remember the rest of my life...

Point of sharing the story, get out there and live life and make memories. Try and make the best of this Covid situation. If you made it this far, thanks for reading.
Great story. Thanks for sharing!

I see DJ still sucks at putting. Was afraid in this environment that some weird things would be happening, but at least we can still count on this.

One thing I’ve noticed is the commercials have gotten quite normal. Regular goofball Farmers commercials, no single piano heart wrenches, no we are all in this together stuff. Just good old capitalism.

No doubt DJ was missing that.

My money is on the best wedge player here, Rickie in this CTP.

Terrible way to end it. End it with a putting contest. At least then the ball goes in the hole.

Back