Divisionals

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
Dodgers/Braves in the NLCS, and Astros/Guardians in the ALCS.

Over/under of HRs Cole allows in Game #1? 1.5, but how is it juiced? ;)

Be back tomorrow. Gonna be hard to find value in the Dodgers/Padres or Astros/M's games.

3 road teams win the wild cards. :pointandlaugh: When will they realize that baseball isn't like the other sports? I mean I love that the Rays, BJays, and (one hit) Mutts are all gone...but they continually de-value the 162 game season.

Four Game 1s tomorrow!!! :glove:

PHI/ATL FF under 3.5 (+100) for 1
Realmuto Total Bases over 1.5 (+149) for 1/2

HOU -1.5 RL (+105) for 1
Altuve Total Bases over 1.5 (+136) for 1/2
Bregman Total Bases over 1.5 (+141) for 1/2

CLE ML (+184) for 1/2
Ramirez Total Bases at least 2 (+100) for 1

LAD TT over 4.5 (+110) for 1
Machado H+R+RBI at least 3 (+100) for 1/2
Smith Total Bases over 1.5 (+144) for 1/2

We'll see how these layoffs effect the teams off a bye.

tuesday started poorly, but it improved late.

don't have options available to me yet, but planning on some more props...and i'm planning on both FF unders on Wednesday too. should be two very well pitched games, imo.

bravos effectively in a must win spot, unless they want to try to pull an '01 Yanks vs A's.

for today...

ATL ML (-134) for 1
PHI/ATL ff under 3.5 (-103) for 1/2
Wheeler over 5.5 Ks (-108) for 1/2
Riley Total Bases over 1.5 (+131) for 1/2
Harper Total Bases over 1.5 (+122) for 1/2

SD/LAD ff under 3.5 (-105) for 1
SD ML (+168) for 1/2
Darvish over 5.5 Ks (+117) for 1/2

made money on both games tonight, but could've been better. on to tomorrow...

SEA ML (+139) for 1/2
Valdez over 5.5 Ks (-114) for 1/2

Castillo's Ks aren't available to me yet, or I'd play that too. Don't think Houston's faced Castillo, so hopefully that'll be of some help...and hopefully the M's can rebound after yesterday's devastating loss. Their pen should be a strength, not their achilles heel.

CLE ML (+124) for 1/2
Cortes over 4.5 Ks (+104) for 1/2
Bieber over 5.5 Ks (+100) for 1/2
Rosario Total Bases over 1.5 (+125) for 1/2

We'll see if they get this game in tomorrow with the rain. Also thinking about a FF under here, as it could see some runs late...when the NYY pen gets involved.

I have 5.5 for Castillo k’s also but I think Valdez k’s the better play. Seattle had 4th most k’s in league vs lhp this year fanning over 26% their abs, Valdez struck out 7 then 8 in b2b starts against seattle in July. Think he gets at least 6. Castillo might go deeper but houston doesn’t have many high strikeout guys, I could see them rolling over on bunch of change ups for quick outs and he only hit his k prop if he pitches deep!! Prefer ov 17.5 outs for Castillo and Valdez k’s.

I wanna play seattle also but god Stros own them!

GL today Yanks, think I'm going to find a way to put Castillo and Valdez k props into a parlay with something else in that one

Gonna be so much fun watching weather all day in the Bronx, last thing we can afford with pitcher props there is starting the game then delaying a couple innings in

GL today Yanks, think I'm going to find a way to put Castillo and Valdez k props into a parlay with something else in that one

Gonna be so much fun watching weather all day in the Bronx, last thing we can afford with pitcher props there is starting the game then delaying a couple innings in

I did Castillo/Valdez both 6+, seattle +2.5/ under 8.5 +600

Well, MLB in it's infinite wisdon postponed tonight's NYY/CLE game to Friday. They should have bumped it up to yesterday, while both teams were sitting around in playable weather.
Now they'll play Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon...and as i posted in that other thread, you will get to see the likes of Luetge, Castro, etc. Holy crap, it's one weak ass bullpen. This also prevents Nestor from being able to pitch twice in the series, so will expose either German or Taillon.

I like his over outs more just cause houston not a high k team but if he pitches the 7 innings I suspect he should get to 6! I have that sgp needing 6 so with you, just my least confident of my 3 pitcher props in this game.

i get it. there's no history between the stros and castillo, and they typically don't K much. (he did strike out Tucker in the ASG, if I remember right.) anyhow, i don't than that outs prop available to me. still like the play. as long as he last 7 IP, i think it'll be ok. I also though wheeler would have 2-3 more Ks though ;)

Well, MLB in it's infinite wisdon postponed tonight's NYY/CLE game to Friday. They should have bumped it up to yesterday, while both teams were sitting around in playable weather.
Now they'll play Fri/Sat/Sun/Mon...and as i posted in that other thread, you will get to see the likes of Luetge, Castro, etc. Holy crap, it's one weak ass bullpen. This also prevents Nestor from being able to pitch twice in the series, so will expose either German or Taillon.

It’s totally dumb to have them take games off yesterday just so they have 2 games on nl travel day but with the potential weather this time of year you gotta fucjing play them when ya can. Tell the tv ppl to take what they fucjing get, can only screw with the games so much for those assholez!

also looks like they could've gotten it in early today, as long as it ended by 6pm eastern. goes to show how much TV runs the show. it's not about what's best for the teams, or the league. f'n Manfred...

anyhow, monday looks like rain too. hope it holds true, and postpones game 5 to tuesday. neither side wants to see German/Taillon vs Civale/Plesac.

It’s totally dumb to have them take games off yesterday just so they have 2 games on nl travel day but with the potential weather this time of year you gotta fucjing play them when ya can. Tell the tv ppl to take what they fucjing get, can only screw with the games so much for those assholez!
100%

they could start it now and get it in too, since it's raining tonight. go figure...

well shit...
won both K props today, but the Ms gonna fall behind 0-2. two swings from yordan, smh, or it could've been 2-0 Ms. :(

anyhow, i've posted a bit about the Clev/NYY series in a couple threads. also posted on a variety of topics...how i hate Manfred, my disdain for a strictly numbers guy like Cashman, how i feel MLB wants to end droughts, and that it was the Guardians year (especially after that play in the Rays series). not a tin foil hat kinda guy (in a stupid red hat that was made in china lol), but sticking to baseball, today's cancellation will really favor the dogs/the Guardians.

4 games in 4 days, so one of the games will be German or Taillon vs Plesac or Civale. But the real difference in the pitching staffs will be the bullpens, and not having a day off will further expose just how thin/bad the Yank's pen currently is. just look at the guys in there. wandy's a top 3 guy, for C's sake. any game that Luetge or Castro or Schmidt touches will mean runs against. There's Clay Holmes (praying he has control). Johnny Lasagna (who the Yank's coaches have totally messed up since LY), Wandy (yikes), Trevino (yikes, pt 2), and guys that I don't want to see enter the damn game.

So Yanks are up 1-0 in the series. 2 days off, so zero momentum...and looking at 4 games in 4 days. Yes, the Guardians struggle to produce offense...and I do trust Nestor and Sevy to pitch well...but beyond that, I gotta imagine that this is the spot where the value is highest.

Make no mistake, I'm 100% pulling for my (very flawed) team. But if I'm gonna have to suffer thru it, I might as well make some money off of it, right? So made a series bet...

Cleveland +310 for 1

Midges, Cashman's failures, and a shitty ass pen that Boone will no doubt somehow make worse. :(
Praying for Nestor and Sevy to deal 8 innings of shutout ball. In case that doesn't happen, this'll make it go down a bit easier.

i have no confidence in tribe ability to hit a unorthodox lefty. I have stood up for their offense sone but they been god awful vs lhp all year.

i have no confidence in tribe ability to hit a unorthodox lefty. I have stood up for their offense sone but they been god awful vs lhp all year.

should be a well pitched, tight, low scoring game. i hope the yanks can find a way to beat bieber. if it goes to the pens, especially beyond loaisiga and holmes for the yanks, then it won't be a good outcome...but i'll win the ML.

-------

anyhow, stickin with what i posted for the morning game in post #5.

have no idea yet how i'll play the SD/LAD nightcap. Gonsolin should only last 3 IP...4 max if low pitch count...so 3.5 Ks is pushing it. Snell should last 5 or 6, depending upon which Snell shows up. His 6.5 Ks is probably one too many for me to take. Gotta spend some more time on this game tomorrow.

and why isn't the middle game available? it'll be morton vs nola, so get it up already. i plan to be on Nola's K's, a couple total bases props, and phils early. haven't decided about the full game,but i have a lean.

back tomorrow

Nestor was awful today. Know it's a 2-2 tie still, but he was not himself at all. Lost his K prop, but won the Rosario total bases prop. Still need one more K outta Biebs. This umpire is awful, yet the Yanks keep walking batters that can't hit. Go figure...

Strider should only pitch a few innings, so not sure what to make of the bravos pitchers/pen from there. Nevertheless...

PHI ML (+101) for 1/2
Acuna Total Bases over 1.5 (+149) for 1/2

No K props in this one, and a small play on the Phils w/ Nola. Back with the nightcap later.

Last edited:
although i'm tempted AF to roll the dice with Strider over 4.5 Ks and plus odds. just have no idea what to expect of him with the injury and layoff.

You're right about that Yankee pen, just no reliable "for sure" guy out there.

wasn't able to get back on and post my plays for the late game. split the two phils/braves plays, but won 3 out of 4 in the tribe/yankee game.

and that's exactly why i played the clev series yesterday. now it's a best of 3, with the next 2 at cleveland. yanks starting pitching isn't good enough...their pen is super thin, depleted, and simply not any good right now...they play poor defense...they can't run the bases...and when their hitting goes cold, it's just ugly. they failed in every facet of the game on friday, and it's why this series was always a coin flip.

like i said, if i'm gonna have to suffer thru this awful crap...might as well make some money off of it.

last thing before i move on to saturdays games...
if philly, cleveland, and san diego all win, that'll be hilarious to me. manfred will love it...but that'll be houston, two teams that couldn't even win 90 games, and a 92 win team from the worst division in the game. in other words, 162 means squat.

for Saturday...

ATL/PHI over 9 (+108) for 1/2
props aren't available to me yet, but will be on a few in this game. Harper, Acuna, and Swanson total bases most likely. no opinion on who will win this game, just that there will be runs/hitting involved. i don't expect either starter to get thru 5 IP.

HOU/SEA ff under 3.5 (-120) for 1/2
Kirby over 3.5 Ks (-118) for 1/2
France Total Bases over 1.5 (+152) for 1/2
Alvarez Total Bases over 1.5 (-104) for 1/2

would love to back the M's, but wasn't value, and i think they get swept. they gave a helluva effort, but ran into alvarez.

CLE ML (+104) for 1/2
Ramirez Total Bases over 1.5 (+149) for 1/2

there's a halfway decent chance this series goes the full five. still thinking about more props in this one, but the Ks were tight.

Lastly, no line yet for the Dodger/Padres. I'm leaning on the Doyers to get it to a game five, but still undecided. Will definitely have a 3-4 props in this game as well. Hopefully I'll be around to post them.

for Saturday...

ATL/PHI over 9 (+108) for 1/2
props aren't available to me yet, but will be on a few in this game. Harper, Acuna, and Swanson total bases most likely. no opinion on who will win this game, just that there will be runs/hitting involved. i don't expect either starter to get thru 5 IP.

HOU/SEA ff under 3.5 (-120) for 1/2
Kirby over 3.5 Ks (-118) for 1/2
France Total Bases over 1.5 (+152) for 1/2
Alvarez Total Bases over 1.5 (-104) for 1/2

would love to back the M's, but wasn't value, and i think they get swept. they gave a helluva effort, but ran into alvarez.

CLE ML (+104) for 1/2
Ramirez Total Bases over 1.5 (+149) for 1/2

there's a halfway decent chance this series goes the full five. still thinking about more props in this one, but the Ks were tight.

Lastly, no line yet for the Dodger/Padres. I'm leaning on the Doyers to get it to a game five, but still undecided. Will definitely have a 3-4 props in this game as well. Hopefully I'll be around to post them.

filling in the remainder...

Swanson Total Bases over 1.5 (+114)
Acuna Total Bases over 1.5 (+106)
Harper Total Bases over 1.5 (+100)

Sevy over 4.5 Ks (+127)

LAD ML (-115)
Freeman Total Bases over 1.5 (+129)
Muncy Total Bases over .5 (-118)
Betts Total Bases over 1.5 (+136)
Drury Total Bases at least 2 (+135)

shitload of plays, but everything for 1/2.

Back