Divisionals

Yanks27Sox9

CTG Partner
NE (-4) @ -125 for 1
GB (+7) @ -105 for 1
SEA (+3) @ -125 for 1

PIT/DEN TBD

Was on KC over Houston last week, and can see how they'd be enticing this week as well. Might be wrong, just not buying it here.
Tbh, expect AZ to win SU...just expecting a far different game than a few weeks back. Upset not completely out of the question.
Seattle was the only road team that did not deserve to win their wild card match-up. (Yes, Cincy choked...but Pitt, and the refs, choked away things first. See the stats thru 3, &/or before the 'hail mary' PI.) Anyhow, the line here says it all. After barely getting by the Viks (on pure luck), and the public all over sexy Carolina, you don't even have to lay a FG to take the 15-1 home fav? Every now & then the blind squirrel finds a nut, I guess. Just not buying it's that easy this time of year.

Fwiw, leaning Denver. Also, I typically don't pay for key numbers...but I also don't ignore my gut too often, which was the case above.

:popcorn:

hmmm...that seahawk/panther line dipped down to a flat 1 pt spread yesterday evening. "well, isn't that special." ;)

anyhow, added the final game...

DEN (-7) @ +100 for 1

shaping up for some ugliness out of both offenses. gotta side with the great defense.

:popcorn:

wow...just from visiting a dozen or so threads today, i'm really oppo on most of these divisional games.

haven't used this guy in years ----> :pillow:

Yeah it seems you are one of the few on patriots, not always a bad thing

good luck this week

Back